Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Age Matter

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

Age Matter

Hi guys!
    i want to say that Forex is market where people say there is no age restriction !
    i mean 18+ is what a general a rule apply , but do you think in this market age has worth!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi guys!
    i want to say that Forex is market where people say there is no age restriction !
    i mean 18+ is what a general a rule apply , but do you think in this market age has worth!
    yes the age is so important for any trader you must be +18 to be able to understand this business and to learn trading Forex without any difficult .and also to spend enough time with a demo account to be able to trade easily with your real account .and that is the best way to build a good trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I think that Forex does not require an indefinite life and can be traded at any age, even if it is less than 18 years Forex only needs education at the beginning and then can trade Forex easily and also forex does not differentiate between a man and a woman or an older man, but is interested in thinking and education First

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Not that applicable i think. the forex business is open for every trader, once a trader can fulfill the minimum age requirement for a trader, then the trader can surely trade in forex, there is no upper age limitation, or any gender restriction, the forex business is open for each and every trader.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    to me, age doesnt matter... how much older or younger you are being compared with your partner, you shouldnt care about that.. care about the feelings u have with each other.. thats the most important thing..
    age is nothing.. but of coz, be more realistic.. a 60yr old dating 20 yr old, thats outrageous..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I think there is no age limits for the forex yeah you can't enter here i think if you are less than 18 years old but regarding knowledge there is no age and person can learn this business because learning is not related to any age so according to me age does not matter here in this field

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i think age is not factor for forex trading but i think major factor for forex trading is experienced

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    forex it can be used by all ages, but recommended that we have the vision or thought that is mature enough to carry out forex trading, because Forex trading is trading very seriously, although we saw it almost as a game

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    There defiantly no age constrain hence your above the investment age of 18 years,as stated in the terms and condition,so people from all works of life can trade in currency market hence they are above the age of 18,and could claim responsiblity for there actions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i think that age is not important but it should not be under than 18 years old because some brokers needs documents for verification of the account,also under this age there are lot of people is still in school study and so i do not prefer for students to trade in forex,so forex needs people know how to take forex is a serious business and make an income from it

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast