Do you accept your profits ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you accept your profits ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9

Do you accept your profits ?

all trader looks for more profits and also they will face some loss and we must accept this loss and learn from it to make more profits so do you accept your profits or not ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i accept everything as the results from the worst to the best one, because this is the consequences which i have to take on this business, and of course low profit is better than get nothing or losing, and now, i try to increase my earning with take some learning and practicing

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    Profit in the forex market has never been that easy to come by and also note forex will never produce you the best and most good result at the moment so you need patience hard work and dedication just to make this dreams become reality for in here as well.
    Forex trading is just like putting your hand in a port of fire so the trader need to accumulate enough knowledge and the right place were that can be obtain is through demo trading by getting just this from your demo account be sure of success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I definatly accept mY profits,as a matter if fact I was lucky to make my first withdrawal on my post bonus account of about 140$ and I was glad I did so,but not quite long after I got stopped out, it was both a terrible and insightful experience because it brought out the best in me and I have learnt so much that I would use meaningfully in the future.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yes for sure friend I not only accept my profit some time I accept my loss too in trading but I like to focus on weekly profit always my target to achieve good profit within one week trading in this field if I am loosing 3 trades out of 10 traders then its not much bad for me

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    That's very true that many trader's will not accept their loss in forex market its becoming a very common problem for a trader that creating the problem of emotion later in trading its a very common thing that without any loosing money we can't make money in forex because its a very simple rule of this business that some time we can loose our money

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Yes of course i accept my profit because as we all know Forex trading is very risky business and here earning profit is not easy at all.Every trader wants to earn a huge amount of profit to survive in this business and to become a successful trader.But i think loss is also a very important part Forex trading as we accept profit we have accept loss also.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yes mate we have to accept our losses in forex. 4 year's back I was a very bad trader was not learning from my mistakes but I improved a lot my self in last 2 year's and doing very good trading in forex I think we need a very good learning in starting less knowledge could be very harmful

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    of course no matter what how small or big i always accept my profit in forex trading business. though there are many traders who try to avoid little profit here in a hope that they can make huge profit later. but after that they get loss here in this business. so we have to accept our profit always in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    in many cases we do not accept our profits but it is better than loses, the trader will not be able to make the same profits from each trade because the market is variable and so the trader sometimes can make good profits and sometimes make small profits, so the trader should accept it and keep making of the profits always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Yes for sure I accept losses in forex as we know that forex is a risky business and profit and loss and the two main part of this business but if you have a very good experience and knowledge of this business then you will loose your money less then your profit always here.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast