Do you accept your profits ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you accept your profits ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Do you accept your profits ?

all trader looks for more profits and also they will face some loss and we must accept this loss and learn from it to make more profits so do you accept your profits or not ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Yes for sure I accept losses in forex as we know that forex is a risky business and profit and loss and the two main part of this business but if you have a very good experience and knowledge of this business then you will loose your money less then your profit always here. So be happy and focus on hard work in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I generally trade with very small quantity, that's the reason I do not place stop loss. what ever loss happen in the single position I hold it until my price come or I am in profit. I love to average from the below price to quick exit from previous position.
    So I use to book part profit as I am having small but multiple lots.
    New traders should trade with small quantity and do part profit booking.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    While I get profit then I become very charmed and loss bring me dissatisfaction. The is the common phenomena of maximum traders. Yes, I accept both the loss and profit as I know that without loss forex trading quite impossible. But we can try to reduce the loss through proper study and practice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    all trader looks for more profits and also they will face some loss and we must accept this loss and learn from it to make more profits so do you accept your profits or not ?
    Yes of course i accept my profit in the forex trading because i think to earn with the forex trading is not easy and if i make any profit then i think that it is enough for me because i survive long in the trading and i think if i survive in the trading then i learn more and earn more in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In the Forex trading business the profit is the came .Every business having profits so all the trader can accept his /her profit .This is the common phenomena of maximum traders .Both profits and loss we accepts. without loss every business can't run.but we can try to reduce the loss through proper study and practice.so New trader should trade in small quantity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Ya you are very correct though I am a new trader but I feel my this habit is a very bad habit as I collect profits too early but in case of losses I wait for quite a longer period and then when I saw and feel the point of no return I accept the losses which if I manage to do in other way round then I think I will have more profits and less losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes of course i accept my profit because as we all know Forex trading is very risky business and here earning profit is not easy at all.Every trader wants to earn a huge amount of profit to survive in this business and to become a successful trader.But i think loss is also a very important part Forex trading as we accept profit we have accept loss also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I do accept my profit and not only me all but the traders accept their profit. We. get to earn profit after working very hard. We not only invest money but also our time and labor. And every trader is happy when he gets profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Dear Friend I love to book any profit because it increase my confidence and I think a trader needs to increase their confidence and skill. The more they get profit the more confidence and skill will be developed and a disciplined trader can get success in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast