Do you believe with findamental analysis ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe with findamental analysis ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Do you believe with findamental analysis ?

we know that technical analysis is the best way to make any profits in this market so do you think that fundamental analysis is important to make more profits or it is useless ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    In Forex market their are different types of traders are available, some love to trade on daily basis, and some love to trade positionally.
    As traders are different so obviously analysis for them also should be different.
    Technical analysis generally get the price range for short term process but long term position holders always care for fundamental analysis, they do not care or afraid with small volatile or fluctuate as they have confidence for longer term.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    fundamental analysis is a good method for trading, we need to know it with deeply,and it will always one step in front of technical analysis , and it is good for all traders,no matter for what methods they use for trading, and although i am a scalper, i pay attention for it, i tried to combine it with technical analysis, then can get the safest way for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    As we know that technical analysis is the back bone for placing trades by new as well as some professional traders but fundamental analysis is the real market movers and we get trends and trend reversals because of fundamental analysis and fundamental news only, so we must learn technical as well as fundamental analysis to have a profitable trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Fundamental analysis is one of the important part of forex trading business specially for short term trader its very necessary to check with that because even a single high movement in the market can damage their trades very badly so they should always ignore news trading for good safety reasons.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I do not think that technical analysis is the best, and I do not think that fundamental analysis is the best. Because both is not an option, because both have different properties, so using a combination of technical analysis and fundamental analysis are the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes i believe with Fundamental analysis.Fundamental analysis is a best way of earning in the Forex trading business.You cannot trade without fundamental analysis,so you should must have your fundamental analysis to trade in this business and to earn a huge amount of profit.You should must learn about this fundamental and as well as technical analysis to earn more profit.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I thing I know for sure is that fundamentals aren't useless even though you use technical analysis you still need to know the economical value of the currency you wish to trade on,from my latest research It has shown that fundamental analysis is vital in some certain market conditions and some market conditions reacts in expectance to a important economical event.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Fundamental analysis is important. But we need to give importance on technical analysis also. With the combination efforts of both technical and fundamental analysis we can present a profitable trading. I think, technical analysis is more important fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    I believe that fundamental analysis is very the important for forex trade. When a high impact news publish then it can make the market move up or down as quickly. Some people don't believe fundamental analyze and then dont care about impact of news and eventually they are always looser.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast