I am News trader

Thread: I am News trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

I am News trader

I usually trade by using economic calendar and forex news.I have 3 years experience in news trading.what do you say about news trading? ... that is good trading system or not? .. how do you get profit ?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well it akk depends on your level if experience, as a trading you can't avoid these economical indicators, they occur regularly so you might either having placed your order before the news or during news event especially if you work with pending orders .If were to be a news trader film rather trade the newzealand news and Australian news because they have the tendency of moving in one direction and are less catastrophic,compared to the USD Dollars news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes News trading is obviously get good and instant profit, but I believe until unless you are an expert knowing the price fluctuation it is dangerous to trade in news, as the market may g either side while releasing the news, some trader do scalping and some make profit from both side by hedging their situation before the news come. So new traders should avoid news base trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    luvestruck7, You are right if we can take advantages from impact of news, so it's possible to get much pips of profits in
    short time as instant if we can make good forecast about that news. The impact of news is causing volatile movement in price so it can be chance of profit or risk of loss in that time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    news trading is quite strong we just need to read news and place order but in the time of high impact news release market move so fast thats why i place pending orders in both directions cause after the news release within few seconds market jumping up and down and news trading can give us good profit but we should trade with proper money management in order to trade safely.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am not able to become expert in reading the impact of the news and thus I am facing huge loss through news trading. Now I do not trade with news; rather I am trying to make my trade safe from this news trading. I think it is very possible to bring the news trading into our profit after getting experience on news impact.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    That's looking very good sir 3 year's of trading experience in news trading is not bad at all I don't have much knowledge of fundamental news trading personally I close my all positions before any news so I not do trade on news hope you will share some good strategy for that in this thread very soon

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Some time I also do trade on news brother I just like to do scalping at news time some time I use pending order also for news trading you are saying right that its a very good way to make money many trader's try to make money only at news time because its very profitable

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    news trading is good and profitable but requires some training and good experience, i do not prefer to trade with news as the market become rapid and its movement is not expected in many conditions so i trade when the news effect disappear and after determining the final movement ,i see this is more safe for me and make me more relax and not stressful.

Not allowed!