TRP
Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TRP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TRP

I was said the author of this model is Alexander Makarov. He explored what unites all successful traders according to their trading systems. It turned out that their systems are very similar and based on the same ideas. I'll tell you what kind of ideas they are, I will give the subjective interpretation of them, and in the end I’ll offer an opportunity to expand this model. But first things first.

The model of TRP consists of 3 components:

Trend

We trade only with the trend. I've done a lot of research of flat trade, or a combination of flat/trend trade, but the best TSs are traded only with the trend. Another thing you might consider is not to trade against the trend, i.e. if the TS diagnoses flat, you can enter any direction. Sometimes trading not against the trend also gives good results. In general, Trend is your friend, as required.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Trend

We trade only with the trend. I've done a lot of research of flat trade, or a combination of flat/trend trade, but the best TSs are traded only with the trend. Another thing you might consider is not to trade against the trend, i.e. if the TS diagnoses flat, you can enter any direction. Sometimes trading not against the trend also gives good results. In general, Trend is your friend, as required.
    In flat trend we can trade profitable easier,it is like buy and sell in the support and resistance,we can make sure winning trades with that condition.Trend may be tricky for some people because they may see different price movement to their thought,it could be loss in their side if they are trading like that.

Trend

yes the Trend is your friend and trading against the trend is like someone who is trying to swim up stream where he knows that he is fighting a losing battle for the river wount get tired but the swimmer.we are supposed to be in synchronization with the trend for this is what keeps the probability of winning in that particular trade in our favor

Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    yes the Trend is your friend and trading against the trend is like someone who is trying to swim up stream where he knows that he is fighting a losing battle for the river wount get tired but the swimmer.we are supposed to be in synchronization with the trend for this is what keeps the probability of winning in that particular trade in our favor
    You are absolutely right. and when we go agonist of trend then loss must be , but this is very critical situation and hard to measurement, I mean trend line. because every body try to stay with trend positively but maximum target and thinking going to wrong.
    Don't loss you hope.

Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    You are absolutely right. and when we go agonist of trend then loss must be , but this is very critical situation and hard to measurement, I mean trend line. because every body try to stay with trend positively but maximum target and thinking going to wrong.
    Yes it is true that most of the time we are providing wrong decision according to trend. With trend line if any trader operate their trading then they must be get profit from here. On the other hand if trader are disable to measurement on trend then must be we are fall in loss. To protect this term we need to some knowledge about this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    If you study the market very well, you will realize that the market is very easy to trade, but the way the trader is trading it is what will make the variation in the result they are getting, and this calls for similar trading and handling of the market by the traders. There is no much hassle to do if the trader wants to be trading the trend if the market all the time.

Trend

[lang=ar]I personally liked the label too, my brother dear and actually benefited from, I've Mtejellagha concept already exists in the forex market Mcnch know that you mean omitted Trend and Risk and profit already benefited from much ćăÔßćŃ on this label magnificent, a triangle of terror from my point of view in the forex market[/lang]

Trend

as fundamentalist of theories with the estate that those should fellowed by the good tiers as the tiers having with them of those of the good risks.
    as those had of the commitment with the consequence on requesting all with the wealth in whole on comparing with the rest of not sweating of all.

Banned
    many of traders came to forex trading thought about profit only, and not about the risk, so now, we need to fix everything, we have to learn how to manage the risk as the important thing at this business, and also some methods for trading forex than it will become a good combination, and the safest for trading is follow the trend, no matter for what methods for it

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast