TRP - Page 5
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: TRP

Internet and retail brokers makes traders to be uniting.There are so many difference in traders when we talk about the handling of our tradings.The market resolves every time,one will make profit today and loss on other day.And it is possible for all traders to be successful and skillful.We always have to understand about the price action.

I think the order to each trader has his own trading system and, respectively. not all traders have the same way. their understanding trading I was definitely a different flavor. we ourselves have to find what works best for us.

Quote Originally Posted by MUNAPROPIPS View Post
    Internet and retail brokers makes traders to be uniting.There are so many difference in traders when we talk about the handling of our tradings.The market resolves every time,one will make profit today and loss on other day.And it is possible for all traders to be successful and skillful.We always have to understand about the price action.
    this collective thinking of all traders from all around the world is really great and it improves the profession of forex trading,traders now are more sophisticated than ever and many myths in trading have been eliminated due to the thinking of all traders together,and i think this pattern will continue and tomorrow traders will have more skills and talent than the one before them.
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    trading with trend is the most secure way to get success in foreign exchange trading.Most of the successful trader follow the trend everytime and don't trade against the trend that's why they have gained much money in forex trading and we also should follow the trends to become a successful trader.Most money in the forex market can be made just by knowing the trend and good analysis of trend is the best way to trade.
    A investor need to believe that there is no such program investor just need to think reasonably and there he can create actual strategy to investor other sensible in look for of ultimate goal he will examine the techniques one after one and there he will stay incapable to discover actual one. Even if one can create several strategy with them he can improve his possibilities of achievements.

Banned
    According to this explanation on this thread, this is not limited to US alone, i believe that the almost all the trading ways of traders too are similar, and this can be traced to the trend trading indicators that they are developing these days, you will know that there are no new things again, but just slight modification of appearance. It means that traders are the one that will work better with system to exploit it, all things are same and will be same for traders that knows it,

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Trp-the whole Forex trading revolves around these 3 words- trend, risk and volatility. A trader use his knowledge to analyze the market to know its trend. He then risks his money by limiting his losses with a good risk management planning to earn profits in Forex trading.

Working with the good support with the good system of choice with the analytics to alter further with the strategics to appeals with the risk. And to spends more with the monitoring entries with the customs to work to manage the good decision with the good option to define the use of the initials to set with the system rules to complete target with the terms.

Trader
    Trend risk and profit are the backbone of every trader and when we step in market and start find out setups then we should look for possible setups with the trend and look for the risk attached with and then probably the best thing is to reward for that risk should be 2 times or more then it really tests your patience even with 50% of success rate is good in that terms

regards

TRP, thank you for making us more clear about it. it is really a useful process to trade with the only trend. they can be safe in a way. and i think our risk should be in such way that output is more that is profit should be larger than the loss. about stop loss i will say that we should expand it during the time of news broadcast. it is really a good time for profit as in this time market pips move in a significant way. if we trade according to these rule we can be a successful trader.

Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    TRP, thank you for making us more clear about it. it is really a useful process to trade with the only trend. they can be safe in a way. and i think our risk should be in such way that output is more that is profit should be larger than the loss. about stop loss i will say that we should expand it during the time of news broadcast. it is really a good time for profit as in this time market pips move in a significant way. if we trade according to these rule we can be a successful trader.
    we do have to be careful in this business. This is a high risk business. so if we can not run this business well, then I guess getting ready just often get the loss. and it would be better, if we try to understand the polatrend price, because it will help us to get a better profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Personally, I would like to add to this model one more letter - V. Volatility. According to the results of my tests, the volatility is much more effective in the rules than the volume or time. For example, you can define the stop and profit on the basis of volatility. For hourly chart I usually take volatility as ATR for day period, and so I set orders.

This model is "in process". Well, I wish Alexander success in the development of this model!

source_http://ichechet.livejournal.com/16461.html
    Definitely Volatility had to be included. Then it would be called TRPV. Volatility actually controls the risk and profit factor. A high volatile market can give more profit as well as can causes more losses. That is increases the risk and profit factor. On the other hand a low volatile market is unable to create a Trend. So TRP actually depends on Volatility!

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast