TRP - Page 4
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: TRP

Banned
    I heard many things of the market, i believe some , why i am still forcing myself not to believe the other. There have been many successful traders in forex, some are not heard off the traders since they are not pasting what they have invented about the market. What makes the traders of these days to know much more is the internet.

Banned
    There is no way that there won`t be a trading way that will make success. It may only be little to actively achieved. I have being hearing many thing about the successful traders in the market, but it is not that occurring to me to ask if they can be linked with. There are many stories on the internet, but the proving is still lacking.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Personally, I would like to add to this model one more letter - V. Volatility. According to the results of my tests, the volatility is much more effective in the rules than the volume or time. For example, you can define the stop and profit on the basis of volatility. For hourly chart I usually take volatility as ATR for day period, and so I set orders.

This model is "in process". Well, I wish Alexander success in the development of this model!

source_http://ichechet.livejournal.com/16461.html
    volatility of the market for pairs make a problem for me as i do not know how to determine it in each pair and do not know how to expect if this pair will become volatile or will move slowly in the future so i want to know how to expect volatility of the market as there are a lot of traders do that with high percentage of success,which tools can help me to do that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    volatility of the market for pairs make a problem for me as i do not know how to determine it in each pair and do not know how to expect if this pair will become volatile or will move slowly in the future so i want to know how to expect volatility of the market as there are a lot of traders do that with high percentage of success,which tools can help me to do that
    With what i have experienced about this before i got my answer, i will advice you that you should not use nay indicator or system to get the volatility of the market, but sure that you are analyzing the market when there is active trading session that just opened. It should not be more than 5 minute that it oped that you will analysis, believe me , the market will move faster that time. It happens most especially at UK session.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I heard many things of the market, i believe some , why i am still forcing myself not to believe the other. There have been many successful traders in forex, some are not heard off the traders since they are not pasting what they have invented about the market. What makes the traders of these days to know much more is the internet.
    Most traders are not confident with his analysis of each of them used to listen to other people's analysis rather than an analysis of their own, they are afraid if there is an error with their own analysis when it is nice if we had an analysis and one that will not harm anyone else of course .

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    volatility can be seen around news time. Whenever there is going to be release of news, especially high impact new there will certainly be volatile movement of market price. It may be a bit difficult for traders to predict volatility when there is no news release

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HendiSTR View Post
    Most traders are not confident with his analysis of each of them used to listen to other people's analysis rather than an analysis of their own, they are afraid if there is an error with their own analysis when it is nice if we had an analysis and one that will not harm anyone else of course .
    It is their own fear within themselves that is causing this, they do not have the inner believe that they could stand alone in the business, and it cannot produce good trader in them, never, it will not. There are many of them that sees trading in far view, it makes not sense that they can make success by trading as it is a way to failure they have in view like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    volatility can be seen around news time. Whenever there is going to be release of news, especially high impact new there will certainly be volatile movement of market price. It may be a bit difficult for traders to predict volatility when there is no news release
    Though it is difficult, there is always a way to predict the market's movement even there is no news release. Just make sure you use proper analysis and trading strategy so that we don't have to wait for news to release and enter when market is in volatile. First, know the major trend then open position by following the trend. For example, if the major trend is down, keep placing sell position and cut to get some pips. Wait until the price correction then open sell again when the price going up.

Banned
    trading with the trend is the safest way, this is profitable, the trader will learn how to indicate the true trend, and no matter for what methods is used for trading, and then they will learn for how to manage their capital with take the percentage of the risk and reward or maybe this is about money management and also risk management, and if we can combine them, this is nice for trader,
    dear my friend, there is a thing which i want to know with deeply, how about the volatile ? when i set stop loss, it was touched by it and then the price moved back again but when i set a wider setting and hope the market will move back the situatio is the market continue the position then i have to accept big floating minus,

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    trading with the trend is the safest way, this is profitable, the trader will learn how to indicate the true trend, and no matter for what methods is used for trading, and then they will learn for how to manage their capital with take the percentage of the risk and reward or maybe this is about money management and also risk management, and if we can combine them, this is nice for trader,
    dear my friend, there is a thing which i want to know with deeply, how about the volatile ? when i set stop loss, it was touched by it and then the price moved back again but when i set a wider setting and hope the market will move back the situatio is the market continue the position then i have to accept big floating minus,
    Planning is very important. we have to make good plans by analyzing the market and predict its future trend. A trader use his knowledge to analyze the market to know its trend. He then risks his money by limiting his losses with a good risk management planning to earn profits in Forex trading.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast