TRP - Page 3
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: TRP

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

TRP

I was said the author of this model is Alexander Makarov. He explored what unites all successful traders according to their trading systems. It turned out that their systems are very similar and based on the same ideas. I'll tell you what kind of ideas they are, I will give the subjective interpretation of them, and in the end I’ll offer an opportunity to expand this model. But first things first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Many people take it similar to the holy grail and trader who totally depend on this concept remain in lurch for ever. A trader need to believe that there is no such system trader just need to think realistically and there he can make real plan to trader other wise in search of holy grail he will check the systems one after one and there he will remain unable to find exact one. Even if one can make multiple plan with them he can increase his chances of success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    trading with trend is the most secure way to get success in foreign exchange trading.Most of the successful trader follow the trend everytime and don't trade against the trend that's why they have gained much money in forex trading and we also should follow the trends to become a successful trader.Most money in the forex market can be made just by knowing the trend and good analysis of trend is the best way to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    TRP is a good term to understand in forex business,like first we have to learn about the market trend and make our analysis about it and then we have to open our trades by setting risk for our opening trades,that much necessary fo us in this business and then we can collect profit if our trades become successful according to the risk we set for our trades..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Many people take it similar to the holy grail and trader who totally depend on this concept remain in lurch for ever. A trader need to believe that there is no such system trader just need to think realistically and there he can make real plan to trader other wise in search of holy grail he will check the systems one after one and there he will remain unable to find exact one. Even if one can make multiple plan with them he can increase his chances of success.
    It is not about holy grail here, but about the success of the market itself by the traders that has records they are the one that is helping other like me to get the real motivation about the market; that i can make it as well. If i am getting money all the time with a motivation, i can still have the best how in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    We need to realize some of corrections will bring a confuse to make sure the trend because the corrections trend could be transform into major trend after strong rally. Morever, we need to understand about price action if we want to ride on the trend and trade with it.
    there are big difference between the correction and the major trend and to know the difference we must use smart indicators to give us the time of the reversing and the time we must start with it .the correction some time be small and some time take 50 point and change the direction we must learn about this

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Hello Dear I thank that We need to appreciate a number of corrections can bring a confuse to form positive the trend as a result of the corrections trend can be remodel into major trend once robust rally. Moreover, we'd like to know concerning worth action if we would like to ride on the trend and trade with it....Thank you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    i think that in Futures, and other Security trading Trend is your friend apart end to bend and Most of the successful trading get their profit by following trands so it is a good business and ilove it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by king22 View Post
    there are big difference between the correction and the major trend and to know the difference we must use smart indicators to give us the time of the reversing and the time we must start with it .the correction some time be small and some time take 50 point and change the direction we must learn about this
    And the time frame is making a real difference, we often see a trend on m5 is a correction in H4, It is a difference in the point of view of a different time frame, then we have to adjust the target points in our trade to select the time frame in the trade, using multi time frame for analyzing the market is better than using just one time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    yes we should always trade with the trend and we should also have the idea of what type of profits are we loking to make from the Forex market and also what amount of loses are we ready ta accept because it is actually not an easy thing to trade without having any provision for loses some times.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by robo53 View Post
    i think that in Futures, and other Security trading Trend is your friend apart end to bend and Most of the successful trading get their profit by following trands so it is a good business and ilove it.
    Truly, the trend s the friend of the trader, but if you notice, the number of traders that is faithful with the trend trading are less than 20%, This is why you will see many things like failure in the market trading. You should take care of many trading emotion that can come in any form, they will not give you the best ever.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast