TRP - Page 2
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: TRP

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

TRP

I was said the author of this model is Alexander Makarov. He explored what unites all successful traders according to their trading systems. It turned out that their systems are very similar and based on the same ideas. I'll tell you what kind of ideas they are, I will give the subjective interpretation of them, and in the end I’ll offer an opportunity to expand this model. But first things first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    "TRP" it's abbreviation may be trend , risk and profit . It means the three main position of Forex trading . T trade one need to have a trend and he must should follow that . Most money in the Forex market can be made only by having the trend . Then in real trading trader should take risk to earn profit .Every trade must have risk and the amount of risk measure the amount of profit . Then profit . It is the goal of a trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    so does that mean that "TRP" is a system where you will follow the trend in order to made profit? From what i learned from your post, this is the conclusion i got. Well, i personally don't know much about TRP but surely that long term trade is the best investment ever.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    There is no one way of trading that is holly grail, and that is the most profitable. In any market conditions like with different trading strategy we can make profit, and it is impossible to calculate which way is better. So you can make money folowing the trend if you are "ini" trader, or maybe if you like to trade counter trend you will make money in a ranging markets. Essence is that there is lot of solutions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Wow. This is something new which i have learned recently here from this forex forum by roboforex. TRP also V which are trend , risk, profits and volatitly.
    Experts says to always follow the trend, use money management and thus trade with low risks and high profitability margin setups and remember volatility is important. No one links ranging market especially for BollngerBands indicator trader or scalpers or hedgers.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    There is no one way of trading that is holly grail, and that is the most profitable. In any market conditions like with different trading strategy we can make profit, and it is impossible to calculate which way is better. So you can make money folowing the trend if you are "ini" trader, or maybe if you like to trade counter trend you will make money in a ranging markets. Essence is that there is lot of solutions.
    Yes sir, even a good trading strategy sometimes make us suffer loss too. That why we have to improve our strategy time after time so we can always follow the market trend and trade better. We can not use the same strategy since the market keep changing and won't stay the same. There is no need for us to change our trading strategy, just improve it well until it suits the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    Most money in the forex market can be made just by knowing the trend, a good trend analysis ensures that trader shall manage to make profits in this market simply because the truth that market remains in trends most off the time it stays in one trend before changing to another.
    I agree with you on that,some times market participant always seek for safe heaven currency where to invest money in,with less risk and I believe that such confidence is what defines a trend,due to the confidence of market participant,I believe such move is mainly economical driven although its mainly long term trades that stand the chance to cash in or seasonal traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    I think we should not have multiple plans during forex trading. We should keep our eyes at only one plan and should work in only one crrunccy or metal at a time.If you open positions in both sides you can not handle the bad situation and you will be in loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I think we should not have multiple plans during forex trading. We should keep our eyes at only one plan and should work in only one crrunccy or metal at a time.If you open positions in both sides you can not handle the bad situation and you will be in loss.
    it is normal for newbie to be distracting during the first trading days,every time the one hears about a new trading plan or strategy he wants to try it,but as time go and trader gains experience he realize it is not about strategy or plan but it about how he applies that strategy and the amount of discipline he can come up with.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I also thought about a case that, over bath we only focus on the things we understand it, if we have too many transactions that we understand it, of course we get the loss could have been at that time, we should be more prudent to run forex included in selecting a pair we will use

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I think, having multiple plans during Forex trade is not so bad. We may have multiple plans but only focus on one goal to get consistent profit and only use one trading system. It is ok if we want to trade in multiple pairs to get a lot of opportunities. It is not hard to trade in multiple pairs when we already know how to determine the pair's trend. We can set a stop loss and take profit so that our trade will be handled properly.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast