TRP - Page 11
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 382

Thread: TRP

  1. #101
    [lang=ar]I, personally, the first time I know about TRP but the thing that came to him from talking to imply conglomerates or group of strategies and methods of trading, especially with people successful in the Forex Market Is what I said is true I hope you explain to me more than that, and Praise God all the best[/lang]

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    The model of TRP consists of 3 components:

    Trend

    We trade only with the trend. I've done a lot of research of flat trade, or a combination of flat/trend trade, but the best TSs are traded only with the trend. Another thing you might consider is not to trade against the trend, i.e. if the TS diagnoses flat, you can enter any direction. Sometimes trading not against the trend also gives good results. In general, Trend is your friend, as required.
    yes the Trend is your friend and trading against the trend is like someone who is trying to swim up stream where he knows that he is fighting a losing battle for the river wount get tired but the swimmer.we are supposed to be in synchronization with the trend for this is what keeps the probability of winning in that particular trade in our favor

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjason View Post
    Trp-the complete Forex currency trading centers close to most of these 3 words- trend, possibility and volatility. A new broker utilize his or her information to analyze the market industry to know the trend. When the rope dangers his or her money by means of restricting his or her loss that has a great possibility management likely to acquire earnings in Forex currency trading.
    It is important to analyze the markets and trend with the method of trading , indicators you use so that you can perform the right trade. Also profits are part of this trade and so are losses but a good trader is the one who tries to make consistent profits in most of the trades. So it entirely depends on a trading style of the trader .

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    The model of TRP consists of 3 components:

    Trend

    We trade only with the trend. I've done a lot of research of flat trade, or a combination of flat/trend trade, but the best TSs are traded only with the trend. Another thing you might consider is not to trade against the trend, i.e. if the TS diagnoses flat, you can enter any direction. Sometimes trading not against the trend also gives good results. In general, Trend is your friend, as required.
    [lang=ar]I personally liked the label too, my brother dear and actually benefited from, I've Mtejellagha concept already exists in the forex market Mcnch know that you mean omitted Trend and Risk and profit already benefited from much ćăÔßćŃ on this label magnificent, a triangle of terror from my point of view in the forex market[/lang]

  5. #105
    Important to know the trend well and be a good trend to be determined because the trend is important for any trader can not be successful without knowing the trend well and Forex education needs to be long to gain experience and knowledge Cafe

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by mony View Post
    Important to know the trend well and be a good trend to be determined because the trend is important for any trader can not be successful without knowing the trend well and Forex education needs to be long to gain experience and knowledge Cafe
    Trend is your best friend so always trade with the trend and never go against it.traders who try to trade differently and trade against the trend are the ones who often loose money but at the same time one must be able to identify the right trend and then trade with it which means be in the right trade to make money in this markets .

  7. #107
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Quote Originally Posted by 4extrader View Post
    Trend is your best friend so always trade with the trend and never go against it.traders who try to trade differently and trade against the trend are the ones who often loose money but at the same time one must be able to identify the right trend and then trade with it which means be in the right trade to make money in this markets .
    Trend is our best friend,it gives us the profit,sometime trend can be very naughty,it tries to make us close the position for some correction action,we feel confused of that but if we still follow the trend,nothing will happen to us,no loss no regret from the position which we take.
    Finally successful traders

  8. #108
    TRP - Trend, risk and profit also volatility are important factors already being implemented in most of the successful forex traders. And it is true that these expert or successful traders always keep a check on these critical parameters such that they can be able to profit from their existing trades. This is one good information which has to be followed by all the aspirant traders to succeed in the forex trading business with confidence.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    TRP - Trend, risk and profit also volatility are important factors already being implemented in most of the successful forex traders. And it is true that these expert or successful traders always keep a check on these critical parameters such that they can be able to profit from their existing trades. This is one good information which has to be followed by all the aspirant traders to succeed in the forex trading business with confidence.
    Trend is a major and a separate parameter which a trader needs to keep a check on as one needs to first find the trend and then make sure they trade with it and are on the same side . it is always better to trade with the trend and not go against it . Risk and profit which is the reward can be separate parameters as a trader trades in risk and reward ratio based on their trading style .

  10. #110
    Many traders use different strategies in order to be successful and it makes them united at several levels. Setting of stop loss is very important as I have read on many expert forums that you should wait up to 20 to 30 pips for your trade. So it is better to set stop loss instead of getting your equity washed by a bad trade. Similarly good traders also utilize the facility of taking profit too.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •