TRP
Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TRP

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 111

TRP

I was said the author of this model is Alexander Makarov. He explored what unites all successful traders according to their trading systems. It turned out that their systems are very similar and based on the same ideas. I'll tell you what kind of ideas they are, I will give the subjective interpretation of them, and in the end I’ll offer an opportunity to expand this model. But first things first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The model of TRP consists of 3 components:

Trend

We trade only with the trend. I've done a lot of research of flat trade, or a combination of flat/trend trade, but the best TSs are traded only with the trend. Another thing you might consider is not to trade against the trend, i.e. if the TS diagnoses flat, you can enter any direction. Sometimes trading not against the trend also gives good results. In general, Trend is your friend, as required.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Risk

We clearly need to determine what we can risk the maximum way in the certain transaction. For example, the size of the stop depends on it. For those who does not set stops in principle, the maximum risk would be the size of the deposit.

Normally, opening a transaction I subtract the size of the stop from the deposit. I.e. I see the stop as market fee for entry into this trade. Of course, it is a psychological trick, but I always keep in mind the worst way. And the best way, knocking the target, is like taking as a fee from the market for my modest work :) In general, money management has not been canceled yet.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Profit

It should be 3 or more times bigger than the stop. Then, even having just 30% of successful transactions, in the end we'll be in the black. And if we have 50% of profits and 10 times greater than the stop, then the yield will fly far beyond the limits of decency. In other words, we let the profits run.

What happened to me? I, basically, test inputs in hourly chart and targets on daily and weekly charts. According to the TRP model I get consistent results on all tools: stocks, futures, currencies. Yield is 3-7 times greater than the risk and there are about 30% of successful transactions. Trade with the trend or against the trend.

The worst thing for a such a TS is a market movement of the size that is larger than stop, but less than profit. Then, regardless of the direction of the transaction, all will end with the stop. The movements smaller than the stop size will be tested properly, movements larger than the profit size will be only welcome! In principle, the problem of TS according to TRP concept is the selection of the risk, movements in the amount of which will not be too frequent. They must be either less than stop or greater than profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Personally, I would like to add to this model one more letter - V. Volatility. According to the results of my tests, the volatility is much more effective in the rules than the volume or time. For example, you can define the stop and profit on the basis of volatility. For hourly chart I usually take volatility as ATR for day period, and so I set orders.

This model is "in process". Well, I wish Alexander success in the development of this model!

source_http://ichechet.livejournal.com/16461.html

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 02-27-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Trp-the whole Forex trading revolves around these 3 words- trend, risk and volatility. A trader use his knowledge to analyze the market to know its trend. He then risks his money by limiting his losses with a good risk management planning to earn profits in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Trp-the whole Forex trading revolves around these 3 words- trend, risk and volatility. A trader use his knowledge to analyze the market to know its trend. He then risks his money by limiting his losses with a good risk management planning to earn profits in Forex trading.
    Most money in the forex market can be made just by knowing the trend, a good trend analysis ensures that trader shall manage to make profits in this market simply because the truth that market remains in trends most off the time it stays in one trend before changing to another.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    We need to realize some of corrections will bring a confuse to make sure the trend because the corrections trend could be transform into major trend after strong rally. Morever, we need to understand about price action if we want to ride on the trend and trade with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There are things that makes traders to be uniting, and that is the internet and retail brokers, but when we talk about the handling of our tradings, there are so many difference in traders, But all i know is that; it is possible fro all traders to be success, except that one will fail, today and the other will win tomorrow, by this the market revolves well, and on. But always be certain that you are on the right trading track with your won trdaing adoptions, that is my own.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In Forex, Futures, and other Security trading Trend is your friend apart end to bend and Most of the successful trading get their profit by following the trend and never go against the trend otherwise you will end up losing all your money.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast