Do you think Forex trading is the best way to spend you time ?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Forex trading is the best way to spend you time ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Do you think Forex trading is the best way to spend you time ?

in fact i think Forex trading is a great business because there is no limit to make money and you can make money in where and any time so do you spend your time trading Forex or you are a long term trader ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I am a long term trader, so I have plenty of time for other activities in addition to forex trading. This is what makes me feel comfortable to run this business without any difficulty in dividing the time, because whenever and wherever I can do the trade through mobile platforms. I guess we do not need to spend a lot of time in trading, just make a schedule in accordance with the trading strategies you are using.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Yes off course this is very good business in the world from all another business. and i am very glad becasue i am a trader and now i can earn very good amount in the small time.. so now i want become a expert in this business because this is my future and life..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Yes my friend, I have been trading in Forex trading for 3 years and trying to develop my skill and confidence to get the highest profit from it. We know Forex trading is best online earning platform that we can earn huge amount of money but for that we need to spend some time to do practice in demo account, need to read technical and fundamental analysis and have to understand the money management rules in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Forex trading business is not for spending time or passing our time because there are a lot of other means of doing and passing time which costs less than this business so I do not agree with this statement it is a very serious business and can make us to earn a lot of money if done properly by its rule.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    off course this is very good business in the world.I have plenty of time for other activities in addition to forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    For me also Forex is very good business as it has unlimited earning opportunity in quick time. but we cant say it is the best for time pass.
    Forex is best for talent persons and who willing to learn. Because only learning can help you to make money from Forex market and that amount may be unlimited if you get success most of your trades. And once you start achieve positive trade means it will increase your confidence and you will enjoy Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forex trading is a good place for me to build my own business, we can determine our business as well as we can, and it is good for us to spend the time for learning and practicing and become a good trader, i have a plan to be a trader for longer time and get success

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes i think Forex trading is the best way to spend our time.As we all know Forex is a very profitable business,so we can earn huge amount of money from this business if we have some certain knowledge and skill.By spending our few hours we earn a lot from this business.It is so suitable that we can trade in this business in any time and from any where.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It all depends on what you spend your time doing, you can decide to spend your time acquiring more knowledge, and practicing on what you learn or you can decide to be impatient and place your orders based on assumptions thinking you can just make money quick. So you choose one

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast