Do you like stock market ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like stock market ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question Do you like stock market ?

there is many way to invest your money like stocks and metal but i think invest in currency pairs is the best choice for any trader because there is not any gap and you find a good charts to make analysis in order to make good profits so what do you think about Forex market ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Yes stock market is very good and mostly traders are working the stock.. but i am working in the forex because this is very good for me i have small money and i want earn large amount. so forex can be better for me and i have experience in the forex..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes i like stock market because in this also we can invest our money and can earn profit.But i think Forex trading is best to invest our money as it is a very profitable business in which we can earn a huge amount of profit from this business.With good planning,strategy and analysis we can trade successfully in this business.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I wouldn't entirely say that I prefer to trade stocks compered to forex or foreign exchange hence I lack the knowledge on how to trade stock market, although I have the desire to learn to trade stocks because I know that with the exposure i have in forex getting started in stock trading wouldn't be an issue, basically I already know that the market reacts (both forex and stock trading) to key price levels or rather certain price conditions such as volume,price rangeand price break out.And most importantly the fundamental value of the assets you which to trade in.so bottom line is that I wish to trade both stocks and forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading has lots of advantages than other investment opportunity but it is a lot riskier while if you invest in stocks or in bonds, your money is some how safer and can not loss easily, while in Forex you can lose it all in a matter of minutes. It is really a personal choice on what you are willing to risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    sure, i like stock market-because of opportunity of stock market.here i can see what will happen instantly?financial loss & gain can see
    at a glance.moreover it's a adventure business.so no doubt to like it

there is many way to invest your money like stocks and metal but i think invest in currency pairs is the best choice for any trader because there is not any gap and you find a good charts to make analysis in order to make good profits so what do you think about Forex market ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Yeah I also like stock market trading my aim is to invest my money both in forex and stock market both are good for me but for now I am doing trading with forex I think technical analysis is also important in stock market like forex so any trader can do trade with stock market too but need good knowledge and experience first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Well I don't have any idea with stock market I just know only about forex trading business but when I will able to make very good money in forex trading business then I will surely check with stock market trading but my first aim is to become a very good professional trader in stock market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir you are very correct Forex trading business is the best business as it is available 24 x 5 Monday to Friday so we can access this business any time of the day at the same time we have the feasibility of a very high earning with small investment also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no experience on stock market and trying to become established through forex trading. Though forex trading seems to a harder part yet, but my best efforts continues to become a good trader. I am determined to see the success and accordingly I am ready to do the needful.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast