What do you think about automatic trading system?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about automatic trading system?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

What do you think about automatic trading system?

Can anyone tell me about this have you use automatic trading system in your meta trader if you ever use it? Please tell me that what do you think about that? Is it profitable or not?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    No sir I am a new trader and I have not yet used any such system on my trading platforms and in my view we should not go with any auto trading system as these systems are not 100% guaranteed and we may experience more losses than our manual trading, and we can not develop our trading skill and experience by using these system, so we must go for manual trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Agreed with @nidhi.If by automatic trading u mean trading robots.Then I'll be saying no to that.Robots do bring good results sometimes but most of the time you'll only experience loss of money and it also doesn't add anything to your personal experience in trading.Trading manually is the best option in my opinion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading system is a automatic trading system in the world . in the trading system ,If you take more risk the you will earn more money in the Forex trading .trading is the business in all over the world . It is an essential part of a trader. but in the trading system it feels like awesome system .Trading is manually is the best option in my opinion.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I haven't used an automated trading system before I have tries activating some but it didn't work maybe its because am not doing it right, but I'll rather trade manually hence I still manage a single account but as time goes by I'll try my hands on eas possibly writing these codes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think automated trading system is not better than manual trading. So, I am trading manually with a view to learn forex trade properly. Normally forex trade is risky and I have no such intention to make it more risky through EA trading. I am satisfied with my manual trading and expect to continue this system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Currency trading technique can be a automated investing technique in the world. within the investing technique, If you take far more threat the particular you might create extra income within the Currency trading. investing would be the enterprise in across the world. It is a vital a part of a new trader. but also in the particular investing technique that feels like wonderful technique. Trading is usually by hand is the greatest choice for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    we should not go with any auto trading system as these systems are not 100% guaranteed and we may experience more losses than our manual trading, and we can not develop our trading skill and experience by using these system, so we must go for manual trading...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is about robot, you can install it at mt4 on your pc or also you can rent VPS and install it in there, so it will work for you 24 hours x 5 day non stop , and for this thing, you do not need to wait and see the chart for longer time, and you just get winning or losing only, not knowledge to develop your ability and skill

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think if you have a good trading system but it needs you to stay beside the PC all the time then thinking about make it automated will be good, in the other hand trading with an expert adviser that you don't really what it doing and just picked it from the internet isn't a wise way to trade as simply you don't know the best conditions to run it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast