Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades)
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2

Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades)

Trader: runner https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50877/
    Account number: 3148357
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent-2
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent 2
    Leverage: 1:500
    Funds: 101.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50877/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 20 May 2019 09:36:14
    Started on: 20 May 2019 09:36:14
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 200 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 15%

I like the technical strategies and more focused on high low breakout for daily, weekly and monthly , also i am primarily focus on candlestick pattern and trend building strategies .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Welcome to the journal dear friend, I love the fact that you are going to be using technical analysis for your decision making, I trade break out too especially when I have monitored it for a while, trend following strategies are also very good to make your focus, you cannot really get much if there is no focus for trends that have been well established, that is why I use the Ichimoku indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Leonvic, Thank you for your prayer , i have demo account experience most of time and i make so many good plan on the basis of technical so that thing will help me to chose the technical way of trade and try to focus on daily pressure which is the results of daily and weekly breakout it may continue to the bigger trend .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Leonvic, Thank you for your prayer , i have demo account experience most of time and i make so many good plan on the basis of technical so that thing will help me to chose the technical way of trade and try to focus on daily pressure which is the results of daily and weekly breakout it may continue to the bigger trend .
    account trading is good on demo account because it will give us good results but make sure you use demo as like real account because both things are necessary here, in trading make sure you use real characteristics for this purpose do some demo account practice with smaller capital, use some proper management with this, smaller lots are also good it will tell us everything how much we can gain on real as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    account trading is good on demo account because it will give us good results but make sure you use demo as like real account because both things are necessary here, in trading make sure you use real characteristics for this purpose do some demo account practice with smaller capital, use some proper management with this, smaller lots are also good it will tell us everything how much we can gain on real as well
    I do not use small account as i invested here but i learn alot from it , i believe our time in learning and practice not waste no matter how much volume or capital we have used , we focused on a good money and risk management that will help trader to survive in all kind of situation make decision according to own equity and risky taking ability .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Learning and practice with the demo account is one thing we can't take for granted if we have enough experience from the demo account before we embark on the live account trading, we would have experienced more chart understanding that should make us earn better, the problem often times is that we hurry into the real trading within following demo properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes is very simple and most important thing for trader success , we have to put all of our learning to build trade plan applied on demo account that will give trader confidence for trade , if we spend our time on demo account and learn about our trade by good decision making so that will given extra chances for trade success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    There is practically nothing we can achieve in the absence of using the demo account, our core skills ar developed through the medium, it is also sad to note that majority of traders are taking this very important thing for granted, the demo makes you grow to a point where you now become completely free to make good trading decision in the live account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with breakout is good and let the trader to make good money especially if the breakout is true and not false, and so this will help for making of good and profitable trades always, the trading with breakout on different time frames will increase the chances of trading and let the trader to make more and more money with little risk mostly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Welcome to the world of trading hope you will earn good profits and prove a best trade way you chose obviously all based on your knowledge and skill of trading so you have to show your dedication to build a good journal which paid you well and inspire other trade as well to follow you and earn in same way as you are earning so good luck .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast