Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades) - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2

Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades)

Trader: runner https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50877/
    Account number: 3148357
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent-2
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent 2
    Leverage: 1:500
    Funds: 101.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50877/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 20 May 2019 09:36:14
    Started on: 20 May 2019 09:36:14
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 200 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 15%

I like the technical strategies and more focused on high low breakout for daily, weekly and monthly , also i am primarily focus on candlestick pattern and trend building strategies .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I am thinking that we should have more pleasures trading on the side of the main market trends on the gold trading than trading against it and ends up losing so much money out of it, and as a result, I am wiling to wait for the price to pull downwards big time towards the important support and then if it holds above it then I would start buying again. This is because there is a strong bullish movement on the precious metal and only when we are willing to device means of following the main market trends that we can earn more money over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Gold has been trending up because I believe that people have more confidence in it than the dollar right now, there is a negative correlation that has always existed between gold and the dollar, when we see that thw USD index is going down that would automatically make the gold to be up, this is because people would pull out their investment from the dollar into gold because they want to be safe.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    The breakout trades have some very interesting setup especially when we consider these trades from the Daily time frame, these opportunities will always arise for us to trade, when we consider how to earn with breakout, trading would no longer be a difficult thing, daily time frame always has more confirmation for a trader because he would be sure about what decision he has taken.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Gold has been trending up because I believe that people have more confidence in it than the dollar right now
    Personally, I do not think we have come to an end of the upwards trends on the gold and when you take a closer look at the daily charts then you will see that the price is just doing some kind of retraces which is the way that forex market works due to the fact that it does not move in a straight line but have some times when it retraces before making another push for another height. I am looking at the possibilities of the price coming down toward the support are which is at the 1314 and if this area holds then the price will turn from that area.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is the best way to trade in the trend the situation you have build that market is not moving toward upward direction only with the upward movement ,the best entry we have plan when price is going reverse for some retrace and then continue it past trend for this purpose i am using Fibonacci for find the accurate retracement and enter in trend .

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345