Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2

Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades)

Trader: runner https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50877/
    Account number: 3148357
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent-2
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent 2
    Leverage: 1:500
    Funds: 101.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50877/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 20 May 2019 09:36:14
    Started on: 20 May 2019 09:36:14
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 200 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 15%

I like the technical strategies and more focused on high low breakout for daily, weekly and monthly , also i am primarily focus on candlestick pattern and trend building strategies .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Nobody can claim to be perfect in the forex market, we will keep learning and adjusting as the need arises, the reason why we have different journals is because we want to be able to learn something about how each person trades, then we can use that understanding to see what can be done to improve ourselves, knowledge is something that never stops, we just need to keep practicing so that we can increase our profit as time goes on.
    A little losses or losses in a way where we take step to control are only possible by perfect trader , we have to be a good trader but it is not possible in all trade we gain profits , there are many time we have face losses but if our losses are limited not put stress on us so in this way we develop a right plan for work in market .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    A little losses or losses in a way where we take step to control are only possible by perfect trader , we have to be a good trader but it is not possible in all trade we gain profits , there are many time we have face losses but if our losses are limited not put stress on us so in this way we develop a right plan for work in market .
    It is left to the trader to know what he is doing in the market, that is the reason for traders to first learn before doing anything with their trading account. And there is no perfect traders if i may correct you in one of your comments, we are all trying our best, and we are susceptible to emotion and wrong doings at times. With discipline and the strong experience of trading, we can still trade better and be earning consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    @Runner Honestly, the best way to remain in this trading business for a loner term is when we learn how to control the losses all the time, because losses are part of the forex trading then we can never do without them but I still believe that the best way to deal with them is when we understand how to control them through cutting it at the lowest point and start looking for another trading opportunities than waiting for it thinking that it might reverse but ending up losing huge amount of money. We should first develop the mindset that there is the possibilities of losses and when we do then losing would not be a problem which have been for so many of us and that is why they refuse to accept it when it is still small.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I see losses as a cost of doing this market, we cannot avoid them, we should learn how to control ourselves from making too much losses at the end of the day, a trader will understand the implications of high risk will avoid it because he wants to minimise his losses, one of the tools we can use to keep our losses down is to use stop loss, it prevents drawdown and protects our account during high volatility.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Our best of trading is with the mixture of learning and having knowledge about the market , we must have to build our trade plan in right of the way , if we learn well and have a good trade system for use this will help to get profitable trade results from this market we have to learn in detail based on knowledge and learning we are able to make successful plan .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Market is given so much opportunity to break its low level movement , i am focus on XAUUSD and its low was 1283 but when price break it it move down to 1276 level i guess it is the best movement for trader to be followed and we develop own trade plan in right of the way for having good successful trade results which will help to get success in market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Market is given so much opportunity to break its low level movement , i am focus on XAUUSD and its low was 1283 but when price break it it move down to 1276 level i guess it is the best movement for trader to be followed and we develop own trade plan in right of the way for having good successful trade results which will help to get success in market .
    I have not been trading gold for a long time, I decided to open the charts yesterday when I saw a small selling opportunity, but as it turns out price was not prepared to fall, I had to exit the trade with a small loss because it was already late at night and I did not want to allow my trade to spill over to the next day, gold is generally bearish, the price has been moving down steadily with minor retracements.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Gold is currently bearish because there is an obvious correlation that always happen between it and the dollar, anytime we see that the dollar is gaining some momentum, that always means that gold will be bearish, the opposite is what happens when gold is losing momentum, we can trade this instrument as we see the behaviour of the dollar chart moving either up or down.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I was thinking about the buying then selling the gold but when I came out this morning my laptop went bad but I believe that we are going to get more of the buying market on the precious metal than selling because the price have refused to break below the support area which was at the 1280, but the best thing would have been to wait for the price to come back at the 1282 and start buying it from there is the hope of the getting back into the resistance levels which is at the 1287 and a break above this area would suggest more bullish pressure too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Market of gold is volatile very unexpectedly because in few hour i see price is moving very higher speed , to upward and make a high till 1294 this is a big change i didn't expect such movement and other major pair are drooping if gold price improve i think the price of GBP and price of euro also have to improve but these moving down ward .

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast