Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2

Runner copyfx journal (high and low breakout trades)

Trader: runner https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50877/
    Account number: 3148357
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent-2
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent 2
    Leverage: 1:500
    Funds: 101.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50877/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 20 May 2019 09:36:14
    Started on: 20 May 2019 09:36:14
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 200 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 15%

I like the technical strategies and more focused on high low breakout for daily, weekly and monthly , also i am primarily focus on candlestick pattern and trend building strategies .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Today i open a new trade for buying side in EURUSD because trend is expected return i have very small risk for trade because i open a cent account but at my mt4 platform on pc my server is not found i open roboforex pro cent but allotted server is roboforex pro cent 2 which is not on PC so that's why i am unable to attach the snap .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I sold the EURUSD at the resistance area when the price came to test it this morning which is at the 1.1151 and the area held that is why I am selling it. I think the best bet on the EURUSD is to still continue selling it because the price is under selling pressure and it is very wrong to start buying the market when it main direction is the bearish movement because it could lead to some series of losses and even blowing out our trading accounts before we understands what we are doing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Last day market became high volatile i make a plan for trade and execute but i trade with doubt sometime i try to close it but finally i close in profit 28 pips, first market touch its bottom then break its higher this is not most of time we see in market so for trader open eyes and do not open your trade without stoploss that will come up with higher risk .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Last day market became high volatile i make a plan for trade and execute but i trade with doubt sometime i try to close it but finally i close in profit 28 pips, first market touch its bottom then break its higher this is not most of time we see in market so for trader open eyes and do not open your trade without stoploss that will come up with higher risk .
    I believe that we now have a support area on the EURUSD because the price missed my prediction to hit the support at 1.1100 with just 4 pips, it came as low as the 1.1104. Today, I have been able to buy it at the 1.1177 and have been able to make about 20 pips off the market and I believe that it the price breaks and stay above the resistance level which is at the 1.1200 then we shall be able to see more of the bullish movement which might lead us into the 1.1250 and even 1.1300.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Good luck for you trading through your own journal , here the quality of trade matter , because no one seen how many trade you have plan but the successful one are consider for your success ,prove well your think and analyzing ability of trade collectively the use of technical will be more helpful for trade in market according to my experience .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Good luck for you trading through your own journal , here the quality of trade matter , because no one seen how many trade you have plan but the successful one are consider for your success ,prove well your think and analyzing ability of trade collectively the use of technical will be more helpful for trade in market according to my experience .
    I am very thankful for you kind suggestion because experience trader always have good understanding and share the right thing which they get from trading in market .
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I believe that we now have a support area on the EURUSD because the price missed my prediction to hit the support at 1.1100 with just 4 pips, it came as low as the 1.1104. Today, I have been able to buy it at the 1.1177 and have been able to make about 20 pips off the market and I believe that it the price breaks and stay above the resistance level which is at the 1.1200 then we shall be able to see more of the bullish movement which might lead us into the 1.1250 and even 1.1300.
    I always appreciate your kind information about the technical of market specially support and resistance i will keep eye on them for the best opportunity in market for trading now the market close from monday there is a different movement and fresh energy for trading lets see .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    I always appreciate your kind information about the technical of market specially support and resistance i will keep eye on them for the best opportunity in market for trading
    All of us are learning from each other and there is no single one person who is the source of all knowledge and that is why I have always visit people's trading journals because that is the best way through which wee can keep on learning new things all the times. We all have the understanding that the forex market needs to be continuously learning new things in order to remain relevant in the field of forex trading and consistently keep on making money off the forex market over time.

As regards to the EURUSD I think the more the price is above the 1.1200 then we shall see more of the bullish movement but if it comes back to break below this level mentioned above then the bears would take the control of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    All of us are learning from each other and there is no single one person who is the source of all knowledge and that is why I have always visit people's trading journals because that is the best way through which wee can keep on learning new things all the times. We all have the understanding that the forex market needs to be continuously learning new things in order to remain relevant in the field of forex trading and consistently keep on making money off the forex market over time.

As regards to the EURUSD I think the more the price is above the 1.1200 then we shall see more of the bullish movement but if it comes back to break below this level mentioned above then the bears would take the control of the market.
    Knowledge sharing is very positive factor among trader if it is continue so all trader get advantage because if i am talking about myself i am not right always i share my opinion here and may be it is wrong and if a other trader consider it wrong explain with logic so that will create a profitable trade strategies with it or minimum we learn from it . I am watching price is moving within a limited zone of support and resistance until a big fundamental i expect prices are moving around them .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    One of us are perfect when it comes to forex trading market and that is why I believe so much in associating with them that are really striving to become better in the field of forex market so as to learn from them too and when we exchanges knowledge or ideas it can really be developed into huge and profitable source of knowledge. Personally, I would always be around all the times to make sure that I can learn some few things on a daily basis because I have been made to become a better forex trader over time through the information I got from other better forex traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Nobody can claim to be perfect in the forex market, we will keep learning and adjusting as the need arises, the reason why we have different journals is because we want to be able to learn something about how each person trades, then we can use that understanding to see what can be done to improve ourselves, knowledge is something that never stops, we just need to keep practicing so that we can increase our profit as time goes on.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast