Where do you usually read the Forex news to help you trade in Forex?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you usually read the Forex news to help you trade in Forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Where do you usually read the Forex news to help you trade in Forex?

Do you usually read the Forex news to help you trade in Forex? I just wonder that where do you usually go to check the Forex news to help you? Can you suggest me some good advice to know more news that happened in Forex?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Usually Forex trade business is the good business in the world . actually Forex trading is helps in the real life . In the Forex trading business, is the most important part of the business.I just wonder that where do you usually go to check the Forex news to help in the Forex trading business.it is the most important part of the trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i try to read but most of the time it's not possible but Forex news cover a lot of trading information and related article for new & old one who use Forex and profit & lose where as factor for consideration.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There are lots of sites online that gives fundamental analysis on the currency market I have a few top sites that gives me updated fundamental analysis, I am not sure if its allowed to share such links on this forum, I would advice that you Google it you'll definitely find valuable links to resources sites .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I follow one of my friends recommendation as I am having lack of knowledge in Forex. but fro commodity trading I visit investing(dot) com web site , to collect news about Gold. so that I can trade for longer term ( I never trade daily basis in Gold).
    So after visiting the site I get expected price and predict my target price and create either sort or long position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I follow news from forex calendar only. I do not invest huge time to search other news calendar as I see maximum economic new are available in this site. But I do not understand the impact of news many times resulting which I am facing loss through news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    There are forex calendars from where i read the news and do trade accordingly. All kinds of news are important for our trading but we must have to used stop loss and take profit in our trades in order to avoid from big loss so it is important for every forex trader of the world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As soon as the events that affect the form of the financial landscape is, of course, monetary policy announcements. Any decision is to be made by the government or the central bank is reflected in the markets. For example, there are expectations of interest rates, the impact of the deployment at the market before they are published, and because interest rates affect the exchange rates of major currencies. Rising interest rates encourage investors, both local and foreign investment and to adhere to the currency of the country, and this figure rises demand which increases the value of the currency.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I did not do news trading, for me technical trading is best and reliable and technical trading style of trading is the trading style of most of the experienced and professional traders but hard work is the most important factor of success, if we work hard and do trade with logic and plan then we will earn much money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i am reading news on some websites like Forex factory and i think follow the news on the market is so necessary in order to trade successfully and to make any profits from the Forex market with the lowest risk so it is necessary to know the news .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast