Letsdo trading journal (Journal of technical and fundamental point of views) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Letsdo trading journal (Journal of technical and fundamental point of views)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Post Letsdo trading journal (Journal of technical and fundamental point of views)

Hello my dear friends good evening everyone will be fine and today I am going to open a new thread for sharing my daily basis analyses and trades which I will do trade on my account.
    I hope that everyone will take benefit and I will also learn something new from others signals that how they are doing trade.

AudUsd analyses
    last week this pair was going very down. this week I am looking that it will goes up so I have also do some simple analyses.
    Kindly share your own point of views about this trade.
    Wish you good luck everyone for successful trading career.
    Attachment 29301

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Why is it not? If the market fluctuations are harmonic enough, it is the grail state of the market. It can be identified and followed. And that state brings good and consistent profits. Problems come when substantial unharmonicity arises, then fundamental analysis helps to adjust the parameters of the strategy.
    you are right here we can get good but still consistent earning is not possible, in every business success is not surety always some time we can face loss as well but on that time we need to be patient, we need to take right decisions which can give us profit in next future, if we do not do this then we can repeat mistakes and can lose again so our relax mind can save us in future from this mistake

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The non farm payroll that was released on Friday made the dollar to lose strength, that is why we saw that all the. Major pairs including gold were up, this week I think that we might see a continuous movement in the upwards direction for the major pairs except something else happens, they are all making a retracement downward at the. Moment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    The non farm payroll that was released on Friday made the dollar to lose strength, that is why we saw that all the. Major pairs including gold were up, this week I think that we might see a continuous movement in the upwards direction for the major pairs except something else happens, they are all making a retracement downward at the. Moment.
    The last non farm payroll was a huge blow on the USD, the figure was massively below the expectations and I know that it is still the reason why the USD has not fully recovered till now. I expect more strength for USD very soon, the effect of non farm payroll is not always a long term one. Traders gets to overlook it in matter of days.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    The last non farm payroll was a huge blow on the USD, the figure was massively below the expectations and I know that it is still the reason why the USD has not fully recovered till now. I expect more strength for USD very soon, the effect of non farm payroll is not always a long term one. Traders gets to overlook it in matter of days.
    It was a disappointing non-farm payroll for the USD, it made the USD to go down too, but it is not for long. Yesterday trading shows that the USD has dusted the last Friday non-farm payroll figure off itself, and the forex field is balanced now. We can look at what the chart is telling us, so that we can make the analysis and get to make our income as we should if we analyze the forex chart correctly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Last week was a case of study where the fundamentals took some serious movement to the major pairs, we saw that after the non farm payroll was announced, the market suddenly started going up, that is because there were things that the news brought and traders who understand, took advantage and made money, but still some traders made losses as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It was a disappointing non-farm payroll for the USD, it made the USD to go down too, but it is not for long. Yesterday trading shows that the USD has dusted the last Friday non-farm payroll figure off itself, and the forex field is balanced now. We can look at what the chart is telling us, so that we can make the analysis and get to make our income as we should if we analyze the forex chart correctly.
    I do not like traders to discuss the non-farm payroll anymore, i like us to just disregard this news, it will never help us for anything. To trade the market successfully requires that we trade it with the better trading system. It will be better that we leave the news out of this totally, that is what will help us to achieve the success we need, our focus should be on the chart alone.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I do not like traders to discuss the non-farm payroll anymore, i like us to just disregard this news, it will never help us for anything. To trade the market successfully requires that we trade it with the better trading system. It will be better that we leave the news out of this totally, that is what will help us to achieve the success we need, our focus should be on the chart alone.
    Same here, i do not get freaked about the non-farm payroll news anymore, i do not like the way traders are taking it too. From the past 2 years i have take my time to study that news, it is nothing to be freaked about, it is not worth it if we are investing much of our time to this news, we can never get to make the success needed in forex field by the work of that news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I have come to understand that we can save our trading accounts as newbies whenever we are willing to stay away from trading during the news because there is so much uncertainty which shall lead to series of huge losses but whenever we are willing to avoid them then it reduces the rate at which we are losing our money on the daily basis. Non farm payroll is good to be traded when you have the information of how to trade it, but most times we do not possess such information then it is useless trying to start trading with it most times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Last week was a case of study where the fundamentals took some serious movement to the major pairs, we saw that after the non farm payroll was announced, the market suddenly started going up, that is because there were things that the news brought and traders who understand, took advantage and made money, but still some traders made losses as well.
    It is the choice of forex traders to work with any kind of method to trade forex field. I like to get into the limelight of my trading with the best success who can give me the seriousness of trading. I like to trade the technical analysis and shun the fundamental analysis, that is because of the experience i have now. I do not want a thing that will affect my trading in the negative way.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123