Letsdo trading journal (Journal of technical and fundamental point of views)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Letsdo trading journal (Journal of technical and fundamental point of views)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Post Letsdo trading journal (Journal of technical and fundamental point of views)

Hello my dear friends good evening everyone will be fine and today I am going to open a new thread for sharing my daily basis analyses and trades which I will do trade on my account.
    I hope that everyone will take benefit and I will also learn something new from others signals that how they are doing trade.

AudUsd analyses
    last week this pair was going very down. this week I am looking that it will goes up so I have also do some simple analyses.
    Kindly share your own point of views about this trade.
    Wish you good luck everyone for successful trading career.
    3Fkj2Fa.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    hello and welcome to the journal society it would be more perfect if you attach the screens shot of your trading history as well that will motivate us how ever audusd look so cool in bullish movement because there was parliament election in Australia which came in the fever of Australia which is clear sign for bullish movement is AUD base pairs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    prediction of the future movement is very important for setting of good trades in good positions and so this means making of effective trading always or in most cases and so this will lead to profit trading and making of continuous profits and decreasing of the risk to the minimum level, so analysis of the market can lead to making of good money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    AudUsd analyses
    last week this pair was going very down. this week I am looking that it will goes up so I have also do some simple analyses.
    Kindly share your own point of views about this trade.
    Wish you good luck everyone for successful trading career.
    It is most of time we see that price is moving back in kind of pull back last week is a big movement week for many pair , it is also showing a downward pressure so we do not expect it will come back for retrace , until trend divert we do not exactly in favor of its reversal , first of all some candles shows a support zone then in bullish candle we hope for retrace and trend reversal .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    All the major pairs last week were in a falling mode, I don't think this might continue you week without major retracement happening, there is a common thing with price, anytime it makes a huge drop, we should anticipate that it would rise because many people wants that to happen so that they can join the selling again or think about buying if price has already reversed, selling AUD USD will not be too good for now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Aud Usd will not make any attempt to buy now because price has consistently maintained a selling momentum, as long as there is strength that has been exhibited by the dollar index, it would be extremely difficult to start buying the aud Usd, the market is more driven with technical analysis since last week, before we can have a major fundamental that will alter the current selling, that could take a while.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello my dear friends good evening I hope everyone will be fine and I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and wish me good luck.
    Your all feedback is very important for me and I will try to do myself that I will try to share all of the knowledge which everyone have need and which will be good for everyone.
    So today I want to share my trade history that how much I make profit today one of my Mini account is running in profit which I want to share with you and also I want to tell you that now gbpjpy is looking in totally upward direction so I will buy it for long term.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Hello my dear friends good evening I hope everyone will be fine and I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and wish me good luck.
    Your all feedback is very important for me and I will try to do myself that I will try to share all of the knowledge which everyone have need and which will be good for everyone.
    So today I want to share my trade history that how much I make profit today one of my Mini account is running in profit which I want to share with you and also I want to tell you that now gbpjpy is looking in totally upward direction so I will buy it for long term.
    Nice profit that you have made there, I can see that the margin that you have used on this trade is quite high because the account size is small, oil is a commodity that consume so much margin when you open a position, next time I think for you to be very safe from unnecessary losses that might be catastrophic, you should apply a pair that does not require so much to trade because you might lose.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello my dear friends Good Morning I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your weekends very well.
    Today I want to share my analyses about NZD USD which is totally in sellers hand in my point of view. But, everyone know that trade was still in action against USA and China which can become the cause of high volatility in United State dollar at any moment but, at this time next week market can open with a big gap due to the parliamentary election in European Union.

Wish you good luck my dear friends for successful trading career have a good day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Hello my dear friends Good Morning I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your weekends very well.
    Today I want to share my analyses about NZD USD which is totally in sellers hand in my point of view. But, everyone know that trade was still in action against USA and China which can become the cause of high volatility in United State dollar at any moment but, at this time next week market can open with a big gap due to the parliamentary election in European Union.

Wish you good luck my dear friends for successful trading career have a good day.
    Have you considered what happened in the other major currencies pairs before you reached this selling decision, you should not be thinking about how to sell tho pair anymore because that has already happened, even if the selling does work, it won't move very far because there have been too much of force that drove it down for the last two weeks, I kindly suggest that you change your mind and buy instead because that is what will probably happen henceforth.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast