Letsdo trading journal (Journal of technical and fundamental point of views) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Letsdo trading journal (Journal of technical and fundamental point of views)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Post Letsdo trading journal (Journal of technical and fundamental point of views)

Hello my dear friends good evening everyone will be fine and today I am going to open a new thread for sharing my daily basis analyses and trades which I will do trade on my account.
    I hope that everyone will take benefit and I will also learn something new from others signals that how they are doing trade.

AudUsd analyses
    last week this pair was going very down. this week I am looking that it will goes up so I have also do some simple analyses.
    Kindly share your own point of views about this trade.
    Wish you good luck everyone for successful trading career.
    Attachment 29301

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Have you considered what happened in the other major currencies pairs before you reached this selling decision, you should not be thinking about how to sell tho pair anymore because that has already happened, even if the selling does work, it won't move very far because there have been too much of force that drove it down for the last two weeks, I kindly suggest that you change your mind and buy instead because that is what will probably happen henceforth.
    Hello dear,
    First of all I want to say thanks that you sharing your knowledge about my point of view and it's really a good sign of a trader who help other.
    But, I believe on my technical analysis and I am sure about this country as you know that there is no sign of upward and momentum of buyers in this pair. so it will be better for us to sell it for make consistent profits to follow the market Trend.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Hello dear,
    First of all I want to say thanks that you sharing your knowledge about my point of view and it's really a good sign of a trader who help other.
    But, I believe on my technical analysis and I am sure about this country as you know that there is no sign of upward and momentum of buyers in this pair. so it will be better for us to sell it for make consistent profits to follow the market Trend.
    well market usually move on the technical analysis but don't be over confidence to avoid the fundamental analysis because that is also important when any event occur and release in the market how ever nzd usd sell quot bullish because it start bullish trend on the major support level on the d1 chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    It is always more difficult to predict the future or a pair or forecast it with fundamental analysis, news don't give you the luxury of knowing what it would do by studying what has happened when the previous announcement was made, they are unpredictable and volatile, if you don't have a strong will to stay away from the fundamental analysis, you will find yourself in deep trouble with losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think that the forex trading market is generally unpredictable and it does not really matter the means of trading method, because we are all here just trying to say that the market would move this way or that way without great deal of assurance of the way it would be heading and that is why we the novice forex traders should always make use of the stop loss to make sure that we did not lose everything in our trading accounts. We should always just keep on learning and increasing our knowledge and experience about the forex market and making sure that risks are always brought to the lowest points in order to last here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    When someone is able to predict the market accurately, that means he or she has the holy grail, which unfortunately does not exist yet, we cannot trade Forex and be thinking about certainty as though we cannot lose, we should always make space for losses, that is why Forex us unpredictable, the use of stop loss is meant to be tackle the losses we might face when we are wrong during analysing, unfortunately many traders don't seems to like the stop loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Hello my dear friends good evening everyone will be fine and today I am going to open a new thread for sharing my daily basis analyses and trades which I will do trade on my account.
    I hope that everyone will take benefit and I will also learn something new from others signals that how they are doing trade.

AudUsd analyses
    last week this pair was going very down. this week I am looking that it will goes up so I have also do some simple analyses.
    Attachment 29301
    Congratulations on the opening of a trading journal today, we will be able to share useful information about forex trading,
    and above I see that you analyze this pair of Audusd pair one of my favorites up to now because this pair has a very small daily range and is very well suited for me to trade because I have very little capital, and if my analysis is for this audusd pair today it has experienced a deeper decline given the strengthening of the US Dollar continues to strengthen from time to time, making this pair continue to fall uncontrollably

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9

AudUsd analyses
    Attachment 29301
    AUDUSD is experiencing a Bearish trend phase.
    The price of 0.6926 is now on the Moving Average Daily.
    We observe the AUDUSD chart currently moving from 0.6931 to 0.6905,
    The CCI indicator is currently above Zero Level (116.44).
    Meanwhile the price is above Parabolic SAR.
    The current Daily Range for AUDUSD is 10 pips

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    When someone is able to predict the market accurately, that means he or she has the holy grail, which unfortunately does not exist yet, we cannot trade Forex and be thinking about certainty as though we cannot lose, we should always make space for losses, that is why Forex us unpredictable, the use of stop loss is meant to be tackle the losses we might face when we are wrong during analysing, unfortunately many traders don't seems to like the stop loss.
    The holy grail of trading doesnt exist, it is just an illusion, there is no perfect forex trading strategy anywhere the professional trader that makes a lot of money use the same indicator that we use but they are better than us because they focus their attention on just one thing and they get better at it not that they find and dump strategy like most of us in searching for the perfect strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Holy grail is not possible, you cannot be trading forex with this understanding, there are traders who are motivated to trade because they believe in some holy grail some where, I was like that as a newbie and it gave me serious losses, fundamental analysis is not the holy grail, we actually need to practice well to know how to analyse. There was is non farm payroll this week, that should give an opportunity for us to earn good profit because it is based on the fundamentals.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Holy grail is not possible, you cannot be trading forex with this understandin
    Why is it not? If the market fluctuations are harmonic enough, it is the grail state of the market. It can be identified and followed. And that state brings good and consistent profits. Problems come when substantial unharmonicity arises, then fundamental analysis helps to adjust the parameters of the strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast