can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 108
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,072 of 1072

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Hi experts,
    i am trading in the forex market and i have lost my money huge and earned much not enough . I have made my own trading system and i want to convert it into a EA. but i don't know any programming language . for this reason , that will not easy to me . But i think , i can make a ea by mt4 platform if i get some help from you . if you know how to make a ea by mt4 platform . just help , i will be glad to you for ever .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Yes dear we can make a robot in metatrader language but, we must have need good knowledge about language and we have need to learn Java to create a robot or which is also called a trading system. But, in my opinion doing trade on robots is not a good way to become a successful trader and make consistent profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Yes dear we can make a robot in metatrader language but, we must have need good knowledge about language and we have need to learn Java to create a robot or which is also called a trading system. But, in my opinion doing trade on robots is not a good way to become a successful trader and make consistent profit.
    I know that we can make the robots on the mt4 platform, it is about what we have learned concerning that. We can not just trade forex field, we must be sure of what we know about it, that is what we will use in coding the robot. Another challenge here is that the forex traders who will code the robot will be needing their programming experience apart from forex trading experience.

Not allowed!

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108