can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?
Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Hi experts,
    i am trading in the forex market and i have lost my money huge and earned much not enough . I have made my own trading system and i want to convert it into a EA. but i don't know any programming language . for this reason , that will not easy to me . But i think , i can make a ea by mt4 platform if i get some help from you . if you know how to make a ea by mt4 platform . just help , i will be glad to you for ever .

you can use more moving average and macd internal indicators instead of these these are best

Not only for this also if trader want to making a robot on the mt4 trading platform then they must be care about their term of this business. Making this trader also use to various type of indicators and also analysis of market condition on the basis of your experience then you will achieve win.

Quote Originally Posted by mrumairsss View Post
    you can use more moving average and macd internal indicators instead of these these are best
    You can easily a robot on mt4 trading platform. We have well learn about Forex business as mt4 trading platform. Trader are well known that there are two types of trading style available here such as robot and another is manual trading style. So dear if you are having proper learning then must be you are winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    We have well learn about Forex business as mt4 trading platform. Trader are well known that there are two types of trading style available here such as robot and another is manual trading style. So dear if you are having proper learning then must be you are winner.
    Well sir. I thought you are perfect. because manual trading always better from robot trading. because a robot creator create it by own study and analysis so this is perfect for him, but if we follow manual trading then it's perfect decision for us. more money making is possible only by manual trading !!
    Don't loss you hope.

Sure. we can use moving average for our trading ,but MA selection fully depend on your trading style. I mean moving average time period. so for that choosing we can take some advice from our professional traders. because MA matching with trading style always helpful.
    Don't loss you hope.

I think moving average and MACD both same for market analyzing, because MACD signal and moving average both same on crossing point. I mean MACD crossing the histogram and moving average crossing the trend or indicators. so we can use any one for best idea.
    Don't loss you hope.

yes i guess the ma should works of the best on referring of the good signals with the returns on having with the good EA scripting as running with the customs on strategy as entering with the distinct selection with the session of the market to deliver of the best on chance as closing of the good pips with the returns.

What is the best indicator that you can make an ea with this way you can atlest be sure that you can always make money from your investments

Quote Originally Posted by kamuru View Post
    What is the best indicator that you can make an ea ...
    The best indicator it is up to you. You will desire about indicator. I suppose you will take it following your personal trading strategy. This very important that the futured expert advisor will work under your personal trading strategy. I think soo.
    You can bild the expert advisor under precise indicator type. If you know the program language then this is the best.

Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast