can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 98
Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Hi experts,
    i am trading in the forex market and i have lost my money huge and earned much not enough . I have made my own trading system and i want to convert it into a EA. but i don't know any programming language . for this reason , that will not easy to me . But i think , i can make a ea by mt4 platform if i get some help from you . if you know how to make a ea by mt4 platform . just help , i will be glad to you for ever .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    yes you can make robot in this platform but if you take an advice,you should not work with robot because you have your own mind that can create more better strategies that can help you better and there is another thing that you can blame yourself but you cant blame to a robot and you can recover it by working on your strategy and making better analysis but not with the robot
    Yes, if we can use our trading experience and skills to make any trading strategy then we can easily get successfully trade and make profit. Because making robot and robot trading strategy is not good for our trading business because it always long bar trading way and give us profit or loss after a long time from 1 to 2 week.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Yes of course you can make a robot, for that you have to leasr mql language. Metatrader indicator and robot or script build with mql language, you have to programe with mql language for buil that. So try learning mql language then you can make robot for yourself or someone else.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    well yes you can make robot on this platform,this platform is the best as comparing to the other platform in trading,it have the best features and have the best forex trading robot,but telling you about my thoughts you can work better with your own mind and you can also make your strategies with your own mind and trading style

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    well yes you can make robot on this platform,this platform is the best as comparing to the other platform in trading,it have the best features and have the best forex trading robot,but telling you about my thoughts you can work better with your own mind and you can also make your strategies with your own mind and trading style
    Make robot or robot trading strategy is perfect able for our trading business because it always long bar trading way and most of forex trader cannot like and use this strategy for our trading business because he can always make and use trend line and scalping strategy for our trading business and get good profit from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    well yes you can create robots in this platform for trading,but this platform has many features and many other things to learn to make your trading more better and can improve your skills and improve your trading style,you can make your strategy a lot better with your own mind and can do more trader with better rewards.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    well yes you can create robots in this platform for trading,but this platform has many features and many other things to learn to make your trading more better and can improve your skills and improve your trading style,you can make your strategy a lot better with your own mind and can do more trader with better rewards.
    No, it is not easy for every trader because now these days many newbie join this business and take a part time job in the forex market. He cannot understand how is robot how we can use it in our trade and any trader make it then now most of trader hates robot trading because it is very long bar trading way in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Mt4 platform is a good platform that has the widest robots in the forex field, this is a good platform which traders of can easily study for them to know how to write their robots in case they have the programming skills which can do that for them. There are large archives of robots and custom indicators attached to mt4 platform already, we may choose from them them when that is what we want too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    No, it is not easy for every trader because now these days many newbie join this business and take a part time job in the forex market. He cannot understand how is robot how we can use it in our trade and any trader make it then now most of trader hates robot trading because it is very long bar trading way in the forex market.
    You cannot certainly say that it is not easy to make robots with the mt4 trading platform. To me, it is very easy, it is easy because you can either do the work by yourself, or you can contract it out to traders that knows how to program. With this second option, all you need is to pay that trader and give him the right description of what you want him to do. You could also get the already made robots that suites your trading style.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid420 View Post
    Hi experts,
    i am trading in the forex market and i have lost my money huge and earned much not enough . I have made my own trading system and i want to convert it into a EA. but i don't know any programming language . for this reason , that will not easy to me . But i think , i can make a ea by mt4 platform if i get some help from you . if you know how to make a ea by mt4 platform . just help , i will be glad to you for ever .
    i am very want to help you but before i help you, you should learning basic language mql to making robot in EA. Because i can not help you before you can to understand basic language programme computer and basic mql language.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    well you can create robot on this platform but you need much time to understand the platform much better because there are still many things to understand and to have knowledge about it to improve your skills and to make your strategy and working better that a robot cant do,you have your won skills and trading style

Not allowed!

Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast