can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 8
Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Trader
    Well dear Yes you can make robot as many as you can, but first thing to do you have to know the mql programming and then you can make forex robot. in this forum few peoples can make robot.It very easy to use just need good experience about this.You may find several free EA's too from different MQL programming sites.so you can make any kind of robot you want for trading.

I do not prefer using robots for your trading account as they are also operated by individuals and they can make many mistakes. You can end up losing whatever you have earned through bonus because of which I prefer trading on my own rather than using any robots to make decisions on my behalf.

Yes for sure sir you can use robot in meta trader 4 software but why you are using robot in forex you should know that manual trading is the best way to become a good professional trader in forex there are many traders who use only robots for trading and in last they all loose money by doing that our learning is weapon to become successful in forex

Banned
    Yes sir why not you can use robot in mt4 software some of my friends are using robots but I have no robot for trading I am very new trader at the moment and I will never use a robot my aim is to become a very good trader in forex and I will do much hard work here to fulfill my dreams

i am investor, according to my mt4 system to make a system where the softwere is more sir there are many factors to understand type this platform for us . this will be mt4 system to understand. so you implement this system.

Quote Originally Posted by eagles01 View Post
    like how to run an EA and keep it running. Things to do after learning to trade is to run a test EA for a month and forward test a mechanical strategy for 2 months. Don't bother learning MQL4, start with an automated builder. There are free ones available including several on these forums and one bundled with MT5. But it is best to learn everything well before starting something else.
    basically i really which i can program a robot myself,i which i can because i cant use my money to buy any of this robot,i dont believe anybody robot except the one i build myself and too bad dont have the knowledge to build a robot,i really which i can build one for myself.but i guess i will making research on how to build a robot for my self

you can not make any robot on mt4 terminal cause mt4 is not a compiler of mql programming.for building own robot you can use expert advisor builder tool which is easily available after compiling the robot you get the file that you can attach to your mt4 terminal in order to use own build robot.

bro u can use moving average and use the leading indicator to check the market divergence.positive and negative divergence is good platfarm then u can open the trade and stop loss 15 pips is good....

My dear brother i am trader . According to my MT4 platform to create a platform where the robot is more Sir. There are many things to learn form this Platform for us . This will be MT4 platform to learn. so you apply this platform .

Banned
    Yes sir you can use robot on mt5 platform but I don't know how to use a robot because I am new learner right now in forex I personally use only manual trading because my aim is to become a good trader in next 4,5 years in forex so I just want to become a good learner first in forex

Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast