can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 58
Page 58 of 108 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Hi experts,
    i am trading in the forex market and i have lost my money huge and earned much not enough . I have made my own trading system and i want to convert it into a EA. but i don't know any programming language . for this reason , that will not easy to me . But i think , i can make a ea by mt4 platform if i get some help from you . if you know how to make a ea by mt4 platform . just help , i will be glad to you for ever .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Robot trading becomes one of the most popular trading system for the traders. It has many advantages, we can determine our S/L or T/P by default. It saves our time. If we gather knowledge about robot encoding I think we can make robot for the MT4 Platform. First we have to fix up our trading strategy then we have to encoded our trading plan in a robot

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    you can use robot in meta trader 4 software but you should know the real truth about them. I will not prefer to use robot trading you can do manual trading because manual trading will give you a lot of trading skill but robot trading will give you huge loss only. You have to first buy a robot and after that you have to invest money in your trading account for trading so its process is very expensive

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    there is aways that you can make a trading ea that is fully functional and you have to know that someone of this platform you don't have to know too much about computers or coding for that matter this this is designed in aways that you give it very simple and easy commands and as a result you should be able to making money from this kind of robots

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    trader in forex there are many traders who use only robots for trading and in last they all loose money by doing that our learning is weapon to become successful in forex.I will never use a robot my aim is to become a very good trader in forex and I will do much hard work here to fulfill my dreams.I am new learner right now in forex I personally use only manual trading because my aim is to become a good trader in next 4,5 years in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Robot can make develop from the meta trader platform, but before we can make use of the meta trader platform very well we need to understand the platform and get familiar with everything that have to do with the platform, if you have good understanding how the platform work and no all the tools you can develop one good robot from the platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    humans created robots to do something that is impossible or difficult to be done by humans, and that's the reason why there is EA, to conduct that can not be done by humans. Man can make robot, but robot can make what man cannot...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    A robot can do good trading but as you have said mate a robot is created by the human and human can't add all the features in robots, in forex there are so many situations when trader's have to take their decisions very smartly and a trader can't add those functions in robots, actually robots can only do trade according to the programming and they can't do anything if market situations are changing quickly in forex their working or trading is just based upon programming.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    A robot can do good trading but as you have said mate a robot is created by the human and human can't add all the features in robots, in forex there are so many situations when trader's have to take their decisions very smartly and a trader can't add those functions in robots, actually robots can only do trade according to the programming and they can't do anything if market situations are changing quickly in forex their working or trading is just based upon programming.
    Certainly a robot will be able to do a good trading but i will just say that the decision robots will make will not always resulted in profit as well. Sometimes they might become a big loss and you need to cope with it. No way we can success just with a program as far as my experience is telling me and we need to know it the sooner the better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Yeah if you know about the coding then you can make robot for meta trader 4 or 5 whatever you want but you also know about the forex market well to make that , You know the market basic because most of robot and indicators are make from the basic of the market analysis. you can make a support resistance level robot that place trade on that levels.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    You need to understand that uneasy head lies the head that wears a crown and winner never quit. Since you have your own trading system you want to code into automated trading system, you can easily get a good programmer that will do it for you on the net with little or no cost.

Not allowed!

Page 58 of 108 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast