can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Hi experts,
    i am trading in the forex market and i have lost my money huge and earned much not enough . I have made my own trading system and i want to convert it into a EA. but i don't know any programming language . for this reason , that will not easy to me . But i think , i can make a ea by mt4 platform if i get some help from you . if you know how to make a ea by mt4 platform . just help , i will be glad to you for ever .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I hence you can't create these codes ilk advice you contact the help of a code writer and the best place to meet them is in mt5 forum,you would meet lots if experts who can create these codes for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes there should be many online service with the offers to deliver the proposal of ea programmer to gain attention from the fx trader needs for a automated trading script with the good guides of the rules with the strategics to work with the system. and to try with the test trading periodes before to work with the real plan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes.
    you can give this work to any man who is master in mql programing.I think in this forum few peoples can make robot.if they show interest about your system then they must make robot for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes you can make your own robot using your strategy and if you have a good strategy i think you can work without sitting in computer and your robot will make profit for you.. you can find online softwares to make robot

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes there should be many online service with the offers to deliver the proposal of ea programing to profit attention from the fx traders needs for a automated trading script with the good guides of the rules with the strategic to work this system.try to the text trading times before to work this real plan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Of course you can create your robotic utilizing your tactic along with should you have a fantastic tactic I do think you'll be able to operate with no resting throughout laptop or computer plus your robotic could make earnings in your case. You will discover on-line software’s to generate robotic

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Making robot is not that difficult, You just need to have basic mql knowledge. And you need to dig things website across forex trading. But the point is "Does it worth it" ? i prefer manual trading instead of using expert advisor because manual is the best ever

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yes u can use it,robot is good for mt4.i have been using it,so i think it very easy to use just need good experience about this,some of guys are having says in different invalid talks,so dont allow anybody.thanks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes, we can use robots on MT4 platform and many people are trading with the help of robots on MT4 but in my view we should concentrate on building our own manual trading skill because robots are not that much believable and to have robots we need to have a large accounts so that with large fluctuations our accounts remain safe because robot trading have a risk of zero account balance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    To be able to trade based on your style on MetaTrader or work on the program you are in need to know what indicators you are working on and the program be brought to all of us and then do the work on the program on the way in which you are working on.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast