can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Hi experts,
    i am trading in the forex market and i have lost my money huge and earned much not enough . I have made my own trading system and i want to convert it into a EA. but i don't know any programming language . for this reason , that will not easy to me . But i think , i can make a ea by mt4 platform if i get some help from you . if you know how to make a ea by mt4 platform . just help , i will be glad to you for ever .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i guess you need to contact someone who understand about this programming, and of course you will need to pay them, but if you want it, you can learn the program language, and it will take a time to get the understanding about it, so what the thing you will choose for it ? and at last, you can install it at your mt4 or at VPS

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Of course we can easily use bots in MT4 program many consumers are dealing by using bots in MT4 playing with my personal watch we ought to concentrate on making our personal handbook dealing talent simply because bots are certainly not much believable in order to get bots we should instead possess a large balances in order that along with large movement the balances continue being safe and sound simply because robot dealing possess a threat involving actually zero account balance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Robot!!! how you make a robot??

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Slow down and take it easy. There are far too many things to learn in 6 months before trying to build an EA, like how to run an EA and keep it running. Things to do after learning to trade is to run a test EA for a month and forward test a mechanical strategy for 2 months. Don't bother learning MQL4, start with an automated builder. There are free ones available including several on these forums and one bundled with MT5. But it is best to learn everything well before starting something else.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I am not sure about that but i think you can not make any robot for MT4.. because robots can work on MT5 but you can use expert adviser in the MT4.. and you can earn good money by EA trading and you can use strategies and techniques on MT4 platform..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    It's not so difficult to learn the language of programming in the mt4 , if you make a small research in the net you will find all the important step to make your Expert advisor , added to this you have ready install the MT4 editor (which is installed when you have set up the mt4 platform or the mt5) , so just make some effort and you will be able to made your proper EA

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid420 View Post
    Hi experts,
    i am trading in the forex market and i have lost my money huge and earned much not enough . I have made my own trading system and i want to convert it into a EA. but i don't know any programming language . for this reason , that will not easy to me . But i think , i can make a ea by mt4 platform if i get some help from you . if you know how to make a ea by mt4 platform . just help , i will be glad to you for ever .
    You can create an EA if you learn MQL program. But for some people it is difficult, even I've tried to learn MQL program, but I'm really confused in understanding. If you are confused in learning MQL, then you can ask someone to make EA in accordance with the system you already have.

And it is a good idea if you use a robot according to your manual strategy, as I'm sure you can use it properly according to your strategy that you have mastered.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Sure we are able to employ robots in MT4 software and a lot of consumers are buying and selling by making use of robots in MT4 but also in my personal view we have to focus on creating each of our handbook buying and selling skill since robots aren't that much believable and to have got robots we should use a significant accounts to ensure that having significant variances each of our accounts continue being secure since robot buying and selling use a danger involving absolutely no balance...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    Before making EA you need to test your trading system manually.If you get good result with success rate above 70% then you make EA by a expert trader.Manual trading is good for all.It will give you so much experience and knowledge which things make you a perfect trader.When you can gain capability to continuously earn then you can make EA from your trading system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid420 View Post
    Hi experts,
    Yes i think we can use the robot in the MT4 Platform and i think there Moving Average and other kind of the EA is available with the MT4 platform in the trading but i think we need to have use these indicator well if we want to get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast