can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 108
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,073 of 1073

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Yes dear we can make a robot in metatrader language but, we must have need good knowledge about language and we have need to learn Java to create a robot or which is also called a trading system. But, in my opinion doing trade on robots is not a good way to become a successful trader and make consistent profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Yes dear we can make a robot in metatrader language but, we must have need good knowledge about language and we have need to learn Java to create a robot or which is also called a trading system. But, in my opinion doing trade on robots is not a good way to become a successful trader and make consistent profit.
    I know that we can make the robots on the mt4 platform, it is about what we have learned concerning that. We can not just trade forex field, we must be sure of what we know about it, that is what we will use in coding the robot. Another challenge here is that the forex traders who will code the robot will be needing their programming experience apart from forex trading experience.

Its true you can make some good robots on the market and even sell them , the forex market provides for all the above and its an easy way that any one trader is able to stand and make good effects on the market its a process that its usually easy to demonstrate on a metaeditor, though the coding part is usually very tough for me, it usally very difficult for me to code but its usally a good way one can be able to put his experience in the market, while eliminating the human aspect of it all it requires a lot of good practice.

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108