can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 107
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1073

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Hi experts,
    i am trading in the forex market and i have lost my money huge and earned much not enough . I have made my own trading system and i want to convert it into a EA. but i don't know any programming language . for this reason , that will not easy to me . But i think , i can make a ea by mt4 platform if i get some help from you . if you know how to make a ea by mt4 platform . just help , i will be glad to you for ever .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    in mt4 there is already a metaedio which is used to make an indicator or EA encoding, but if I read from the statement that in manual tarding I still suffer losses why I have to trade using EA, because EA is good and I can produce consistent profit from the manual rule trading, if the manual trading is good then after being made EA, the results will also be good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Ithink without programming language we cannot make robot or ea for our trading platform. Because programming is main part for making robot or ea. If we cannot know programming lanquage then we can download robot software for web and install in our trading platform for make our trade easily and we get good profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Ithink without programming language we cannot make robot or ea for our trading platform. Because programming is main part for making robot or ea. If we cannot know programming lanquage then we can download robot software for web and install in our trading platform for make our trade easily and we get good profit from our trade.
    We can not make the robot without the programming language truly, the programming language skills is what will let forex traders know how to code their robots who will fit correctly with the language in whom the mt4 platform understands. Forex traders who do not know how to code may use the service of the other coders who can either do it for free or get paid for the service.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    It is not simple for trader to make any robot which are helping us to identify the market for trading. Which trader are taking a lot of experience and skills about programming or coding he can make it but not confirm it is good working and help us to analysis the market for trading or not. According to my trading experience and trading skills robot trading are not best and perfect for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    It's will be more great if you have a always online computer that connected to the internet and I'm using Mt4 app from my phone to track the robot activity so I can going somewhere else, or you just can buy a VPS and you have active EA opening good trades for you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    You can instal robot in your trading platform. But I am not willing to depend on any robot rather than my own skill and knowledge. So, I have no such intention to use EA in my trade. I prefer manual trading as we can able to learn forex trade properly through manual trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    I am not much happy with robot trading I always lost my money in forex because of robots use. so, l prefer to stay away from forex trading try to learn manual trading it will give you a very good result in your progress. I never able to find any good robot so now I am just concentrating on manual trading that's right that we can use robots in mt4 trading software.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Of course, traders can make robots with the use of the mt4 trading platform. but before you can do this, you will have the programming skills on the mt4 codes. This is really important for the success of the trader if they can really use the robots accurately well with better codes and settings that will make money for the trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    I am not much happy with robot trading I always lost my money in forex because of robots use. so, l prefer to stay away from forex trading try to learn manual trading it will give you a very good result in your progress. I never able to find any good robot so now I am just concentrating on manual trading that's right that we can use robots in mt4 trading software.
    I do not trade with the robot from the beginning, i know that the robot will not get to give me the fullness of trading, i will only be a bad traders to be relying on robots. I do not say that the robot trading is so bad, we can use it but as we are using it, we should get ready to use our own manual trading approach which will get to give us the needed success all by our efforts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Robots work according the algorythms and they do not care about market sentiments support or resistance levels. The best robots are based on Martingale trading system. They are very profitable when market moves sideways but they lose money when trend starts. Human trading is more effective than robot trading because humans can see more.

Not allowed!

Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108 LastLast