can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 106
Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1073

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Trader
    Robot are not good way of trading and you cannot make money with use of robot in forex trading. first you must have big investment to use a robot and if you are start it with small investment then you will lose your money within few days. If you want success on forex you must choose manual ways of trading that are lead you towards the profit and never us robot if you want to save your money.

I do not like robots at all..
    They are just not reliable.
    Okay, has anyone heard of a true expert advisor that has proven to be consistently profitable ??
    My guess is no. If not, everyone would be a millionaire in forex.
    My advice is to work on your strategy to perfect it, build yourself and be confident of your trades.
    That is better than involving an ea. It will only lead to losses.

Trader
    there is no option in meta trader that let the trader to make robot and this requires a trader or programmer knows how to build a good robots for making of successful trading, the trader needs to hire a good programmer that can make the robots with features that the trader wants, and so the trader can work with a good robot and make profits.

Banned
    We can only that situation to make any simple or strong robot for trading when you can taking a lot of experience and knowledge about programming well without it anything to build it for mt4 terminal does't not possible. I think robot trading are not best and perfect for our trading business because after install it our strategy are automatic working on market.

Yes we can use robots on the MT4 platform and many people are doing business with the robots in MT4, but in my view we should focus on creating our own manual trading skills because robots are not very credible and we need to have robots with big accounts, so that our account Stay safe because the zero-auction of robot trading Ta risk balance.

Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Yes we can use robots on the MT4 platform and many people are doing business with the robots in MT4, but in my view we should focus on creating our own manual trading skills because robots are not very credible and we need to have robots with big accounts, so that our account Stay safe because the zero-auction of robot trading Ta risk balance.
    I agree with you, the mt4 platform can do many things, the building of the robots is one of it. The forex trader who knows how to trade correctly and are experienced also in the programming skills will not have any hard times to code a robot out of mt4 platform. All what the forex trader needs mostly is to study the programming language of the mt4 software, and then use it to code a functioning robot.

Banned
    Yes my friend if you tired frome loss money you can make robot to help you in trading in metatrader 4 platform there are many robot for sell in the internet but I advice you to creat one for your self Just learn a good strategy than you can program your strategy to became robot for trading in metatrader 4 platform

Quote Originally Posted by zahid420 View Post
    Hi experts,
    i am trading in the forex market and i have lost my money huge and earned much not enough . I have made my own trading system and i want to convert it into a EA. but i don't know any programming language . for this reason , that will not easy to me . But i think , i can make a ea by mt4 platform if i get some help from you . if you know how to make a ea by mt4 platform . just help , i will be glad to you for ever .

Robot or better known as EA (Expert Advisor) is one of the strategic choices for some forex traders who do not want to monitor the market every day. To make EA itself is not easy, because it usually requires knowledge of programming languages, as well as the ability to build a reliable trading system. However, there are other ways to make your own Robot simply, even though you don't know a particular programming language. First of all, first understand the meaning of EA, then register what is needed to make EA itself.

There are a number of things that need to be prepared so that you can make your own EA simply. First is what trading system you want to make becomes automatic execution with EA. then prepare device to make EA.
    the easiest way is to access the website https://www.forexgenerator.com/, then download the EA Forex Generator. With EA Forex Generator, without even mastering coding, you will be able to create Expert Advisor (EA) files, Custom Indicators, and Trading Scripts that contain:
    1. Trading open signals (Open Order) by technical indicators that is already in your Metatrader.
    2. You can also make certain limits when you want EA to operate

but if you still have difficulties in making this EA, then you don't need to worry, you can ask for help from the coder to make EA as you want as long as you understand the logic.
    or you can discuss it with the coder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nournice View Post
    Yes my friend if you tired frome loss money you can make robot to help you in trading in metatrader 4 platform there are many robot for sell in the internet but I advice you to creat one for your self Just learn a good strategy than you can program your strategy to became robot for trading in metatrader 4 platform
    I don't think that this is a proper advice, forex traders can lose with both manual and robot trading, you can not just say that forex traders should switch to robot trading just like that, the forex trader must first get to be trading with good robot before the pains of the trader is eased. Not only that too, forex traders must make sure that he sets good money and risk management with the robot before it can trade successfully for long.

Banned
    Yes, its a good thing that we have meta editor and it works for all who want to use it, how ever the coding part is what has been difficult for me to understand its a little bit nerving and difficult to curry the market prospect and to the right direct it can be something healthy to produce the right amount of knowledge to code a working method into a robot, there are parameters that must be put together for a trader or a code or a robot to work, there are commands , but I think you can learn when you look at the different ways for trading in forex

Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108 LastLast