can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 105
Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1073

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

  1. #1041
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,660
    You cannot make the robot on the meta trader 4 platform but you can use robot on meta trader 4 platform easily and trading with robot is not a good way of trading because you can lose your money with use of robot but if you are use manual trading way then your success is easy and you can make easily every day profit on this business.

  2. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    You cannot make the robot on the meta trader 4 platform but you can use robot on meta trader 4 platform easily and trading with robot is not a good way of trading because you can lose your money with use of robot but if you are use manual trading way then your success is easy and you can make easily every day profit on this business.
    We can also make Robots on meta trading 4 because, meta quotes software company provide an editor to design a trading strategy. But, I am agree with you doing trade with the help of robots is not an easy way. because, with the help of any robot we cannot make consistent profit from the market.

  3. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    We can also make Robots on meta trading 4 because, meta quotes software company provide an editor to design a trading strategy. But, I am agree with you doing trade with the help of robots is not an easy way. because, with the help of any robot we cannot make consistent profit from the market.
    Yes, there is a place where we can edit our robots or the custom indicators to fit the taste of our trading with mt4. We can do anything we want with mt4 platform, the software company has done their best to make it flexible and user friendly. I think that is why the mt4 platform is the one that is most widely accepted among all the trading platform in the forex field.

  4. #1044
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,074
    You can use robot EA easily on meta trader 4 platform and they are work fine for traders but you cannot make the robot on this platform because its cannot be able to create the software or the robot. You can use any trading system or indicator that you are make use in it but you cannot create or make any thing on it.

  5. #1045
    Honestly I don't buy the idea of making use of robots in forex market, traders that have the mind of trading with robots should have a good experience of making use of robots in the market. There are traders that have a good understanding of how to make robots in mt4 platform which they are good in programming languages, so for anyone to make EA in mt4 platform then he/she must have a good experience about it.

  6. #1046
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Yes dear, you can trade with robot and when you are work with robot then you are not need work on forex trading. Your all traders are open and close automatically and you will earn or lose its depend on your robot. I do not like robot trading because robot trading is not help any thing traders and these are never help traders to earn any money.

  7. #1047
    There is a possibility for traders to trade with robots in forex market and achieve their aim of being in forex market but that should be done when you have a good understanding about robots trading because a lot of traders lament that robots trading is not good in the sense that he/she done that without having a good experience of trading with robots.

  8. #1048
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,660
    No you cannot make a robot on the meta trader 4 platform. This platform is make for trading and you can use many helping tools on it but its not a software developer where you can make robot or any other thing. You must need to buy a robot then you can install that robot on the mt4 platform and use in on your trading.

  9. #1049
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    No you cannot make a robot on the meta trader 4 platform. This platform is make for trading and you can use many helping tools on it but its not a software developer where you can make robot or any other thing. You must need to buy a robot then you can install that robot on the mt4 platform and use in on your trading.
    You are wrong, forex traders are at the liberty of making robot on mt4 platform, there is nothing wrong about that too. Forex field has a lot of robot, and mt4 will have more than 65% of the robot base of the whole world's trading robot. You should know for this reason that forex traders can make robot on mt4 when they have the skills and experience. The programming skills on this is simple and we can learn it if we want to.

  10. #1050
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You are wrong, forex traders are at the liberty of making robot on mt4 platform, there is nothing wrong about that too. Forex field has a lot of robot, and mt4 will have more than 65% of the robot base of the whole world's trading robot. You should know for this reason that forex traders can make robot on mt4 when they have the skills and experience. The programming skills on this is simple and we can learn it if we want to.
    You can use the EA that are already available on the meta trader 4 platform but you cannot make robot on it. You are mixed up things because to use and make is two different things. You can use all the tools that are available on the mt4 platform but you cannot make the new things on it. You are need to understand the things that are available on mt4 platform and you are not need to trust the other peoples views.

Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •