can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ? - Page 104
Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1073

Thread: can i make a robot on the mt4 platform ?

Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Basically i believe on manual trading than making use of robots in forex market, for those that rely on robot then he or she should have a good understanding of it. Before you think of making robots in mt4 platform then you should first of all understand programming at first, there is no possibility for you to make robot when you don't understand programming language better, so it is necessary that we understand properly how to make robots from the root that is needs to help you out.
    I like the manual trading likewise, with the manual trading, traders can do what they want from the market all by themselves, this makes manual trading to give us more personal experience which robots cannot give us. I will prefer to buy my robot if I will like to use robot, I will test it for 6 months before I buy any robot, I will not let adverts on robots deceive me.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I like the manual trading likewise, with the manual trading, traders can do what they want from the market all by themselves, this makes manual trading to give us more personal experience which robots cannot give us. I will prefer to buy my robot if I will like to use robot, I will test it for 6 months before I buy any robot, I will not let adverts on robots deceive me.
    There is nothing bad in trading manually, that is what most traders would surely be preferring to be trading with. There is nothing wrong in using the robot as well, all that matters is for us to have the insight on how to use the robot at best. Like you said, we should not also fall for the selling gimmick of the robot marketers, they are not always good, we can still pay for our robots to be coded based on our personal strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    This is true that weekend Code Hour trading strategy but I am not understand how you can say that we can make a trading strategy without coding because, if we have no knowledge about development then we cannot make anything. Mostly I hear that if a trader want to code his strategy then he have need to go for mql 5 website and order to any freelancer for coding.
    You have asked the question and answered it by yourself. And according to my knowledge too, forex traders have the options of writing their robot script by themselves or contract it out to some programmers, but those programmers are not freelancers, they will charge you some amount of money. This is better than stressing yourself to learn how to code robots on mt4.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You have asked the question and answered it by yourself. And according to my knowledge too, forex traders have the options of writing their robot script by themselves or contract it out to some programmers, but those programmers are not freelancers, they will charge you some amount of money. This is better than stressing yourself to learn how to code robots on mt4.
    Hahaha, thanks dear for informing. Doing trade with the help of robots are not a secure way to make consistent profit for long term. In my opinion the best idea you also says that programmers and giving us more stability because, a trader have no time to code his strategy. because, a trader also doing a lot of work to make technical analysis.

Traders that believe in robot trading should takes their time to know and understand how to make robots in metaltrader4 platform. To me I don't really buy the idea of making use of robots in forex market even if it will not be easy for me to do manually I prefer to learn and trade manually than to think of robots trading.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Traders that believe in robot trading should takes their time to know and understand how to make robots in metaltrader4 platform. To me I don't really buy the idea of making use of robots in forex market even if it will not be easy for me to do manually I prefer to learn and trade manually than to think of robots trading.
    Yes dear, I am agree with you most of traders are thinking that they can become successful to play reports on their trading accounts. But, an expert advisor cannot giving us positive results for long term. Because, everyone know that always market is not respect the trend. This is good that you do manual trading I hope that you will learn new things day by day.

Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Yes dear, I am agree with you most of traders are thinking that they can become successful to play reports on their trading accounts. But, an expert advisor cannot giving us positive results for long term. Because, everyone know that always market is not respect the trend. This is good that you do manual trading I hope that you will learn new things day by day.
    Well..., I don't know whether the trading robot is effective or not apart from the quality of the robots that we use, I don't know for sure because I have never used a trading robot seriously for a long time. But if I have to argue, I agree with you that manual trading is better than trading robots, because we hold full control of our trading account if we use manual methods. But here are the advantages of trading with robots, because they do not involve psychological factors.

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    There is a robot option for forex traders, there is nothing bad about that, we have to also try to trade what we have known after our practice of that tool and programs, we should not start what we know we can not finish. To my best of knowledge too, the robot trading is good, the forex trader who wants to use the robot must do their part to know how to use it and find the best robots.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    There is a robot option for forex traders, there is nothing bad about that, we have to also try to trade what we have known after our practice of that tool and programs, we should not start what we know we can not finish. To my best of knowledge too, the robot trading is good, the forex trader who wants to use the robot must do their part to know how to use it and find the best robots.
    No trader have to say there is anything bad with the use of robots to trade, the robots is a good trading code written to make the trade of its traders easy. It may be the real manual work of that traders that is coded into the robot and will be as good as the trader is trading by himself. We always have to learn to know what is good for us, but I don't see anything bad with robot trading when we have the right ones.

@ola4real. I don't say it is bad for traders to make use of robots in the market no, you are quoting me wrong my friend. I know that we have a robot options in this market and it is a choice for every trader to choose what can be suitable and favorable to them in forex trade, so to me I don't really buy the idea of making use of robots trading options and I don't discouraged others not to make use of robots trading options.

Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 LastLast