Irel's Trading Jurnal

Thread: Irel's Trading Jurnal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Irel's Trading Jurnal

Good afternoon to all market traders
    allow me to give my predictions about the market ...
    for today I analyze the GBPJPY currency pair which has experienced a significant decline. I analyze based on supply and demand lines.
    with a H4 TF screenshot:
    SS GBP JPY 16.52019.jpg
    based on the screenshot it can be seen that this currency pair has reached a saturation point, which is at 140,300. and will be predicted to increase for the next 2 weeks.
    by setting Stop loss (SL) of 50 pips and Take Profit (TP) with a target of 143,500.
    have a nice day and this prediction can help us in trading. and this prediction will be updated every day for the next 2 weeks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Good night all.
    I want to update my previous prediction, before I predicted the GBPJPY currency pair will increase but the market said another and the stop loss was touched first before the market moved as I predicted.
    predictions can be, but don't let us experience a margin call, with the remaining capital I will make predictions again while waiting for a good entry into the market.

I will still maintain long positions hoping on Monday the price will be above as my prediction of this currency pair GBPJPY. I will continue to update my partner until the target is touched. with a buy position of 140,000 with the target I set is 143,000 and still put a stop at 139,400. hope good results with us.
    ss gbp jpy 18.5.2019.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by irel01 View Post
    I want to update my previous prediction, before I predicted the GBPJPY currency pair will increase but the market said another and the stop loss was touched first before the market moved as I predicted.
    predictions can be, but don't let us experience a margin call, with the remaining capital I will make predictions again while waiting for a good entry into the market.
    When you take a closer look at the current situation on the GBPJPY you shall be able to understand that the price have been able to break most of the supports levels because we are really in the bearish movement and it is so much that it is very wrong to start trading against it. Like you have experienced that it is easy for the price to come and hit the stop loss in the downward market than hitting our take profits and as such the best way we can deal with it is to wait for the price to come up a little bit and sell it at the resistance level.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    GBP JPY is not a pair that I would consider trading for now, I have previously passed through tough times with losses, but I understand that because the GBP USD is bearish and the USD JPY does not have much strength to climb, that would ultimately make the GBP JPY to become really bearish because it will want to follow what GBP USD is doing based on correlation that exists between the two currency pairs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    GBPJPY is not a pair to rise in the nearest time according to me. USA President has to visit Japan this month and as there are trading wars so Japan should show that JPY is strong and they do not take part in currency wars so I expect JPY to rise the nearest time. GBP has to fall because there are many uncertainties about Brexit and UK. So I see GBPJPY to fall , but it is my opinion.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    for today I analyze the GBPJPY currency pair which has experienced a significant decline. I analyze based on supply and demand lines.
    with a H4 TF screenshot:
    SS GBP JPY 16.52019.jpg
    based on the screenshot it can be seen that this currency pair has reached a saturation point, which is at 140,300. and will be predicted to increase for the next 2 weeks.
    by setting Stop loss (SL) of 50 pips and Take Profit (TP) with a target of 143,500.
    have a nice day and this prediction can help us in trading. and this prediction will be updated every day for the next 2 weeks.
    taking entry against the trend is just a lack of knowledge . i must say again trend is your friend if you will take entry against it then you can hopefully blow your account and second thing is that there is not any major support in gbpjpy till 140 so let wait for the confirmation at 140 and enter the buy trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the analysis of the market is good and depends on good reading to the chart and so this will make trading always enjoyable and profitable, trading with good reading to the chart keep it always successful and so this will increase the possibility of earning and will decrease the risk and makes it more safe and so the trader can survive for long time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    taking entry against the trend is just a lack of knowledge . i must say again trend is your friend if you will take entry against it then you can hopefully blow your account and second thing is that there is not any major support in gbpjpy till 140 so let wait for the confirmation at 140 and enter the buy trades.
    When a trader approach the market from a counter trend perspective, there are too many mistakes he will make as a result of this, trends trading are the best, there is less apprehension and unpredictability because you are on the side of caution, it is not as though counter trends don't get us profit, but the chances are always slimmer if we do a comparison with trading when there is a trend in one particular direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    with a H4 TF screenshot:
    SS GBP JPY 16.52019.jpg
    Good evening, congratulations on the opening of this trade journal. Hopefully we can all continue to provide benefits in the form of analysis and useful technical strategies, of course on this trading window, and when talking about my own strategy, use techniques from pivot point strategies and moving averages. My analysis material uses the D1 and H4 timeframes as a reference for my day-to-day analysis and also I use several other strategies in addition, what about you what strategy do you use?

Not allowed!