Forex strategy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex strategy

Hello, I'm new to forex, can any one share his experience, and his strategy to make profit from this market ?
    Thank you in advance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    Is is most important for a trader use his/own strategy in his forex online trading. In my experience, in the early of my activities in trading forex, I read and then followed the strategy offered in a certain website which is provided. I am Indonesian, and I use the recommendation of belajarforex dot com. But after 2 years in forex trading, I only use the strategy offered as a second opinion, because bu learning and practicing, I have found my own strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i guess you need to start reading and learning about it, because everyone will have their own strategies or the best one but i am not sure if it will work for someone, so i suggest you to know your characteristic, what the thing you want to do at this business after read some methods, and then try to implement them at demo account, you will know the best one and then learn it with deeply
    there are many methods at forex trading which we can use for trading, but i guess we only need one which is suitable with our style as the basic of talent we have had

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    The best strategy is gaining experience through indicators behaviour by practising on demo account because if we go with others strategy we need to get familiar with that at the same time the necessary adjustments during trading will not be known to us so go with your own strategy, as far as my strategy is concerned I use stochastic oscillator and MACD.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    There is no such specific strategy to win at all times. You need to formulate your own strategy suiting your own needs and priorities. First you do fundamental and technical analysis, then u decide on the currency pair.Decide on the time frame and the type of trading you want to do. streamline your thoughts and processes, you will win.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is very important for a trader use his own strategy in his forex trading business.The best strategy is gaining experience through indicators behaviour by practising on demo account because if we go with others strategy we need to get familiar with that at the same time the necessary adjustments during trading will not be known to us so go with your own strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thank You freinds for your advices, So can any one do a favor and send some tutors or link to learn about forex traiding and specialy on how to use indicators?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Without much delay I would recommend you to the strategy section if this forum, take your time to familiarize your toughts to some strategy mentioned ,that way you'll gain more experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    There are many forex strategies but i like my own trading system which is best and reliable and gives me much money every time but making a good trading system is very difficult for us because it needs much practice in demo account, learn more things like support and resistance, candlestick etc. All helps us in making a excellent forex trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    My strategy in Forex,
    I always keep my balance ( margin safe). I trade with very small quantity, IDo part profit book if I get achieve my target or else do averaging with another lot of same position.
    SO that I can exit quickly from my second position, I avoid using stop loss because I have enough margin to hold my small position, I withdraw some of my profit and some get reinvest so that I can have a big margin in future.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast