Investment period: 4 weeks

ABOUT MY STRATEGY

Link:http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...th-candlestick

I will try to keep my Journal updated.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    I took a new trade on USDCAD sell. Though the trend is up. But my analysis on the 4H time frame tells me of the market higher tendency of pull back to the broken resistance before the trend will continue, so I decided to take some advantage and I will close and buy later. I am in little profits but I am keeping close watch on it to avoid missing the opportunity.

This is a short term trade I will be closing it any time I sense an upward movement.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I have had 3 trades so far, with one one losses and two winning. But I have one current trade with is going bad, it is buy on GU, I took a reversal, well, I am learning on taking reversal and this one is going against. News will be coming up on GBP soon, I don't trade the news but I think it might make the GU Reverse and go in my favour. However I made use of good risk management.

lyonT.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the strategy is good and following of the trend will help you to maximize the profits and trading with the trend is better than trading with pullback but it is ok to trade with pullback but try to make your target small and your stop loss is tight as you can as possible to avoid big loses especially if the trend is strong because the pullback will be small

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I took a new trade on USDCAD sell. Though the trend is up. But my analysis on the 4H time frame tells me of the market higher tendency of pull back to the broken resistance before the trend will continue, so I decided to take some advantage and I will close and buy later. I am in little profits but I am keeping close watch on it to avoid missing the opportunity.

This is a short term trade I will be closing it any time I sense an upward movement.
    Nice, how do you make that decision when the Daily time frame and H4 time frame show a contradictory signal. Do you use any other analysis in determining it? Or will you take a more dominant signal from both? Then, do you use fixed Take Profit?

Sorry many questions from me, to be honest I am interested in your very simple strategy, using only MA 12. It was a very special trading style for me.
    Best of luck

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Nice, how do you make that decision when the Daily time frame and H4 time frame show a contradictory signal. Do you use any other analysis in determining it? Or will you take a more dominant signal from both? Then, do you use fixed Take Profit?

Sorry many questions from me, to be honest I am interested in your very simple strategy, using only MA 12. It was a very special trading style for me.
    Best of luck
    Okay, It is so clear, you can see the arrow beneath the bullish candle that engulfed the other candle, then you can see the next bullish candle confirmed the uptrend. That was how I got to know that the market might move a bit lower before it trends up. I got out of the trade with some cent before I then entered on buying order,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    EURUSD has been on down trend in recent times, then the side ways market and yesterday I saw a bearish engulfing pattern on my daily chart, That was a trend continuation pattern for me and I took it which hopefully I am expecting price to get to my TP soon.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Lyon, usd is really strong against all currancies, all pairs are going down who is opposite to usd, today i still open an position of gbpusd and it is 30 pips loss but this time i will use small lot so my capital can resist against 400 pips, actually now eurusd will try to go up from a support

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Lyon, usd is really strong against all currancies, all pairs are going down who is opposite to usd, today i still open an position of gbpusd and it is 30 pips loss but this time i will use small lot so my capital can resist against 400 pips, actually now eurusd will try to go up from a support
    Yes guys USD is really very very stronger against all currencies. Sad in things i not open my position, Also market is very hard to understand its character. For few days i see market are changing its nature, Sessionwise market is becoming bullish or bearish. That why I move very carefully as greed and emotion still make me trouble.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ict2014; 07-26-2018 at 06:30 PM. Reason: add wrd

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Yes guys USD is really very very stronger against all currencies. Sad in things i not open my position, Also market is very hard to understand its character. For few days i see market are changing its nature, Sessionwise market is becoming bullish or bearish. That why I move very carefully as greed and emotion still make me trouble.
    The currently look on my chart, I can see that USD is gaining good strength against other pairs. But EURUSD has been on the side ways ranging market movement for a long time now, I think the down trend which we have been seeing is about becoming over and then we might see some upward movement in the market. However, I am not having any position after losing to my buy EU today.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast