Forum nickname: tfs2012
    Account number: 20039455
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 204.90 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/460680/

Description
    I trade price patterns and there is no specific timeframe for trading I may use any frame from minute to monthly or a combination of time frames
    More information about my trading methods can be found here

https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...and-shoulders)
    https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...e-in-my-trades
    https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...-for-beginners
    https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...terns-Analysis

The risk will vary between low and medium depending on trading opportunities

Not allowed!
    Last edited by tfs2012; 02-13-2019 at 07:11 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    I opened a trade on gbp / usd depending on the price breaking the support levels on the hourly frame
    it didn't last long giving me 21$ profit
    I was expecting 44 $ at least, but 10 percent from one trade was not bad
    I expect the pair to continue to decline furthermore

Not allowed!
    Last edited by tfs2012; 02-07-2019 at 05:04 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Could you specify which TP and SL you used, please?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    I opened a trade on gbp / usd depending on the price breaking the support levels on the hourly frame
    it didn't last long giving me 21$ profit
    I was expecting 44 $ at least, but 10 percent from one trade was not bad
    I expect the pair to continue to decline furthermore
    yesterday's GU movement seems to be limited to just a moment of correction, after the price rebounded from the daily support area of 1.28426 the price immediately moved up, but the increase was not significant because technically, the trend in GU market was clearly in a downtrend, just waiting for the moment to drop again, this afternoon the price had risen and breakout area of resistance but failed, prices moved back down, and tonight's update, GU suddenly rose with a very strong movement

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    yesterday's GU movement seems to be limited to just a moment of correction, after the price rebounded from the daily support area of 1.28426 the price immediately moved up, but the increase was not significant because technically, the trend in GU market was clearly in a downtrend, just waiting for the moment to drop again, this afternoon the price had risen and breakout area of resistance but failed, prices moved back down, and tonight's update, GU suddenly rose with a very strong movement
    Right now I think there is a strong indication of buying signal with the gbpusd and I have taken the opportunity to place a buy trade already. It's now time for the market to start up with a bullish movement and with a good entry a trader can be able to catch some amazing pips from the market. Since this pair have broken the bearish lower highs, we can look to take on a buy position and get on to look out for a favorable means of profits which is good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Right now I think there is a strong indication of buying signal with the gbpusd and I have taken the opportunity to place a buy trade already. It's now time for the market to start up with a bullish movement and with a good entry a trader can be able to catch some amazing pips from the market. Since this pair have broken the bearish lower highs, we can look to take on a buy position and get on to look out for a favorable means of profits which is good.
    The results of yesterday's analysis are as follows, the opportunity for today I expect is to buy GU, and for the possibility of moving / mapping charts you can see in the picture, the potential areas to be the price rebound point are 1.28959-1.28758 ...

and the result is the GU yesterday moves bullish, just like in the mapping area that I gave the graffiti on the chart, the price corrects to support first and then pulls back, and the GU movement was extraordinary yesterday, from low to high there were around 170 pips, this is GU , hehe,

then the opportunity for today in the GU pair is clearly bullish, for the support area that appears as a benchmark the distance is quite far, so I look for other support options that are hidden, so I get areas 1.30325 and 1.29947, the price opportunity will be corrected to one of these supports then rebound and rise again,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Buying GU will be good as the trend still going up. it is very clear that the current GU is very bullish and it will be very fun to rise a long it. But some trader might need to pay caution when putting too much risk on this trade. The risk is very high that the current move might be rather destructive if a retracement comes by.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with price patterns are good and profitable and so this keep trading successful and less risky and profitable at the same time, trading with patterns means trading in good positions as the analysis of the market will be better and so the trader will be able to enjoy trading always and makes successful and profitable trading in most cases.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Welcome with your journal dear friend, I can see that your risks tolerance is quite good meaning you won't be having problems with margin call or larger drawdown, also I see a flexibility with the time frame that want to be using, you normally switch from low to high time frame, which is a good idea because multiple time frames analysis is very important, Forex is about seeing from all angles.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Welcome to the trading journal, but I think you should have given us a brief description of the strategy you intend to use rather than referring us to you other threads, if we are not a summary of what you is for trading then we can make valuable inputs that can help you succeed, telling us about the time frame is good, but edit the thread and add what you will use for entry, this will aid our understanding of what you are about.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast