Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Started on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy
    I am more focused on chart pattern and trade with naked chart ,my trade is based on support and resistance and trendline strategies .
    Indicator
    I do not much like indicator but minimum i use Moving average and bollinger band , With RSI for find more supportive area on chart .
    Pair for trade
    I mostly like Major currencies and some time metal specially XAUUSD

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Penuelophir, It is now supportive in the area of 1.2600 to 1.2640 i make an other plan for trade buy from the level of 1.2660 with a stoploss of 1.2630 and my take profit is 1.2710 , that kind of market opportunity we found very less but the authenticity is very much required for building our trade plan in right of the direction current my trade in buying and i put an other sell stop at 1.2745 below the 50 EMA .

Untitled.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    Penuelophir, It is now supportive in the area of 1.2600 to 1.2640 i make an other plan for trade buy from the level of 1.2660 with a stoploss of 1.2630 and my take profit is 1.2710 , that kind of market opportunity we found very less but the authenticity is very much required for building our trade plan in right of the direction current my trade in buying and i put an other sell stop at 1.2745 below the 50 EMA .

Untitled.jpg
    The way the GBPUSD bought as from yesterday was surprising to me, all my minds was that this market will be falling for the rest of this week, but it had erased some of the selling pips value. It is not over for the bearishness of this market, i only know that it is trying to make some meaningful retracement, we have to give it that opportunity. For this reason, more buy on GBPUSD might be happening by next week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

Untitled.jpg
    it already was the major support area of 1.2600 on the d1 chart how ever market made the doji which is also confirmed the major support level how ever market resistance level is still there in 1.2750 where market can again start the bearish session but if market break it then this level of 1.2750 will become the support level and open the gate for bullish trend .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The way the GBPUSD bought as from yesterday was surprising to me, all my minds was that this market will be falling for the rest of this week, but it had erased some of the selling pips value. It is not over for the bearishness of this market, i only know that it is trying to make some meaningful retracement, we have to give it that opportunity. For this reason, more buy on GBPUSD might be happening by next week.
    i think on the longer run the GBPUSD is still making some bearish moves but for now it is trying to retrace some of the points it took for about two weeks now, and I believe that the higher time frame such as the daily and four hours is where the price is making it retracements but on the hourly charts it have changed it direction which made me to start buying it and thank God I was able to come out with a lot of profits. All we need to start doing is to make sure that we understand where the main price is heading and go with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    it already was the major support area of 1.2600 on the d1 chart how ever market made the doji which is also confirmed the major support level how ever market resistance level is still there in 1.2750 where market can again start the bearish session but if market break it then this level of 1.2750 will become the support level and open the gate for bullish trend .
    Yes you are right i also open trade and i upload chart which show doji on daily chart when ever we see such situation in trade we open trade with some risk and our desire direction is right and our developed trade are also successful , monday is very important for trade because whole week movement is based on first day trend settlement .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Yes you are right i also open trade and i upload chart which show doji on daily chart when ever we see such situation in trade we open trade with some risk and our desire direction is right and our developed trade are also successful , monday is very important for trade because whole week movement is based on first day trend settlement .
    yeah Monday opening is also important because there is one major event on the weekend which is Europe parliament election so there can be gap in the opening of the market on Sunday night so gbpusd can again hit the support level but if market open be positive then gbpusd will surely move the 100 pip up as pressure is bullish .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    GBP USD is already making its way to the top From what I am currently observing in the charts. Price has been unable to go under 1.2650 with all the repeated attempts that were made, it has moved into a range for now, I expect that price would probably go below that level I mentioned because the dollar index seems to have gained some strength.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    yeah Monday opening is also important because there is one major event on the weekend which is Europe parliament election so there can be gap in the opening of the market on Sunday night so gbpusd can again hit the support level but if market open be positive then gbpusd will surely move the 100 pip up as pressure is bullish .
    The day i fear the most in the market is on Mondays, that is the day i believe that traders lose the most. The traders that are not really standing firm in their trading expertise will always be the victim of Monday's trading, and that is due to the new week's opening, many of the banks and the large institutions will not be active for some initial hours on that day, that is the reason for the poor chart representation and market movement on that day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The day i fear the most in the market is on Mondays, that is the day i believe that traders lose the most. The traders that are not really standing firm in their trading expertise will always be the victim of Monday's trading, and that is due to the new week's opening, many of the banks and the large institutions will not be active for some initial hours on that day, that is the reason for the poor chart representation and market movement on that day.
    I respect your view about the day you fear in forex field. But left to me, i do not fear any day, i only work with my forex strategy, and that will not let me lose more than the usual days. What i do is that i place my stop loss immediately i trade, and this will never let the Mondays or any other days trading to affect me in a way that will be so much. That is what i think you should try to do too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is tough and last day i also trapped in market there is no movement direction mostly on monday its best to avoid trading and first we have to understand the price direction and then we have to open our trade it is beneficial to trade safely and help to get success in market with simple trade approach .

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast