Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Started on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy
    I am more focused on chart pattern and trade with naked chart ,my trade is based on support and resistance and trendline strategies .
    Indicator
    I do not much like indicator but minimum i use Moving average and bollinger band , With RSI for find more supportive area on chart .
    Pair for trade
    I mostly like Major currencies and some time metal specially XAUUSD

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    I am starting my journal from friday night so i have very less time to trade from Monday i update my journal and my desire pair for trading are , GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCAD,EURJPY and XAUUSD these all my basic target for trading and i would like to find the best trade opportunity to earn and update here .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    I am starting my journal from friday night so i have very less time to trade from Monday i update my journal and my desire pair for trading are , GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCAD,EURJPY and XAUUSD these all my basic target for trading and i would like to find the best trade opportunity to earn and update here .

galadiator, Congratulations to you on the opening of your trading journal, i wish you success with this journal and the forex account you are using to trade it. Starting your forex journal with $110 is never a bad idea, but i would only advice you to be serious with this journal. Those assets you want to trade are good too, but make sure that you are applying money and risk management to them, this journal will last for long through it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    galadiator, Congratulations to you on the opening of your trading journal, i wish you success with this journal and the forex account you are using to trade it. Starting your forex journal with $110 is never a bad idea, but i would only advice you to be serious with this journal. Those assets you want to trade are good too, but make sure that you are applying money and risk management to them, this journal will last for long through it.
    Thank you for your prayer and suggestion , i really appreciate your efforts and show me the right path which take me to get success like risk and money management application in all trade is very important that is actually helpful in the situation where we face trouble in trading , if risk is managed well then we take good return .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Good afternoon, keep the spirit to keep on updating this trading journal,
    and if I myself today trade on the EURUSD pair and by using techniques from pivot point indicators, and moving averages, and I am also a type of scalping or long-term trader,
    and I analyze for today the EURUSD pair has begun to show its increase to reach the highest price level today, and my analysis today the EURUSD pair will move 150 pips because it is based on the fundamental news on the US Dollar which is certainly very affects the movement of the EURUSD pair as a whole,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nendir View Post
    Good afternoon, keep the spirit to keep on updating this trading journal,
    and if I myself today trade on the EURUSD pair and by using techniques from pivot point indicators, and moving averages, and I am also a type of scalping or long-term trader,
    and I analyze for today the EURUSD pair has begun to show its increase to reach the highest price level today, and my analysis today the EURUSD pair will move 150 pips because it is based on the fundamental news on the US Dollar which is certainly very affects the movement of the EURUSD pair as a whole,
    Its total movement for the day is 40 pips and if we have higher expectation other then the reality then there will be noting helpful for trader , we make our trade plan within the trading movement and our trading is based on solid information , and focused on sources where these news come from this is matter alot .i really want a clear direction of market so that help to get better trade results .

- - - Updated - - -

I am planing a new trade in eurusd on the basis of h4 candlestick pattern because last 2 candle shows down ward pressure of the pair , and last candle high shows the pair have not enough strenth to break its resistance so that enforce me to open a new trade for down ward my target is almost 30 pip and my target is also 30 pip . here is chart of eurusd on based on h4 candle .

https://imgur.com/dVpq1Bk

Not allowed!
    Last edited by galadiator; 05-10-2019 at 08:40 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal, and from the various pairs that you will explain before allowing me to add a little of my analysis to the eurusd pair,
    and after a few days ago the eurusd pair has increased my analysis of the pair pair tomorrow will continue to rise to reach its highest price level, and the right moment for now is the BUY moment with lots that have been calculated before,
    that's my little view of this eurusd pair,
    hopefully in the future you can continue to update this daily trading journal,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal, and from the various pairs that you will explain before allowing me to add a little of my analysis to the eurusd pair,
    and after a few days ago the eurusd pair has increased my analysis of the pair pair tomorrow will continue to rise to reach its highest price level, and the right moment for now is the BUY moment with lots that have been calculated before,
    that's my little view of this eurusd pair,
    hopefully in the future you can continue to update this daily trading journal,
    Yes i try to share my trade and also i open my trade all screenshot i added for the easy understanding i am not always right about my analysis the most important thing in my trading is that i use stoploss and take profit in all my trade that make be better for having good results and it is possible only if we believe in strategy and management system of trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hopefully we can get a lot of knowledge here for forex trading,
    and if I am alone now I focus on analyzing the GBPUSD pair only and prefer to trade long-term, and also I often use a variety of techniques such as scalping and other techniques,
    I focus on one pair because I think focusing on one pair can be more consistent in mastering the market and also we can get to know the characteristics of the pair in detail,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hopefully we can get a lot of knowledge here for forex trading,
    and if I am alone now I focus on analyzing the GBPUSD pair only and prefer to trade long-term, and also I often use a variety of techniques such as scalping and other techniques,
    I focus on one pair because I think focusing on one pair can be more consistent in mastering the market and also we can get to know the characteristics of the pair in detail,
    This is a good idea i thought to focus on one or minimum pair because that will help to understand fully about market , like there are two component which we have to focused first is fundamental and 2nd is technical now suppose you are trading continuously in one pair for two week the all economic condition and technical condition are much clear in front of you that is helpful for you to make a good trade in which you should earn profit and in case of losses you have face minimum losses .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast