Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Started on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy
    I am more focused on chart pattern and trade with naked chart ,my trade is based on support and resistance and trendline strategies .
    Indicator
    I do not much like indicator but minimum i use Moving average and bollinger band , With RSI for find more supportive area on chart .
    Pair for trade
    I mostly like Major currencies and some time metal specially XAUUSD

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    GBPUSD

Its moving very slowly but throughout last 2 days downside small candle to downward but there is still not any clue for price shall recover its losses to downside , i am stuck in pair on buying side for application of the indicator if my idea work then i open small trade and not close booked profit in opposite direction and when price is moving backward i close all my sell position .

RSI in daily touch the value of 30 which is first test to overbought zone ,
    RSI 1.png

RSI in h4 is showing support zone if few candle hold here then we see a pullback expectedly ,
    RSI h4.png

RSI in h1 is not showing upward pressure but last most of candle are moving in very limited area so may be it will define latter a new support zone .
    RSI h1.png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There is nothing that I would see in the RSI that would make me to start buying the GBPUSD because there is so much selling pressure with this pair at the moment and and trading against it is like standing in the rail path when I fast moving train is coming towards you and you know that it would result in a great crushing! Likewise trying to trade against the main market trend on the GBPUSD is going to lead to some kind of margin calls and even losing so much money out of your trading accounts. My friends have already lost all the money in their trading accounts because they went against the trend on the GBPUSD.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    GBPUSD

Attachment 29278

I expect its droop but to check strategy i trapped by market my trade is open from 1.2990 and 1.2905 and still open now market is moving toward 1.2830 which is big decline i just here confuse i have option to close my trade and make a new start with other pair but i still wait here and looking for the price , i am holding my position just because i test a strategy that i want to take advantage of price average movement , now the price is enter in oversold zone in h4 candlestick but its pressure not reverse i locked my position at any level upside and then i close my sell position when the RSI give direction to upside .

Attachment 29279
    gbpusd is still down trend and trend is seem like to be hit the next major support of 1.2700 on the h4 chart so it seem like take buy enter from here is totally dangerous and don't take buy entry at 1.2700 because market can break that support only take entry once the confirmation candle made.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    gbpusd is still down trend and trend is seem like to be hit the next major support of 1.2700 on the h4 chart so it seem like take buy enter from here is totally dangerous and don't take buy entry at 1.2700 because market can break that support only take entry once the confirmation candle made.
    I think you do understand what I have been saying for a while now because the market have remained in the downward movement for all through the week and the selling pressure is so much that we do not need to blow out our trading accounts due to trading against a well defined main market direction. GBPUSD is likely to hit the 1.2700 and currently the price is at the 1.2712, and so I think the best way to deal with it now is to wait for the price to retrace some of the points then we can sell again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think you do understand what I have been saying for a while now because the market have remained in the downward movement for all through the week and the selling pressure is so much that we do not need to blow out our trading accounts due to trading against a well defined main market direction. GBPUSD is likely to hit the 1.2700 and currently the price is at the 1.2712, and so I think the best way to deal with it now is to wait for the price to retrace some of the points then we can sell again.
    I am also waiting for price to retrace but the situation shows that there will be no pullback market is continuously going downside and now i feel my poor risk management here , i try to test some strategy but these will give me losses and movement in GBPUSD is higher if we look previous chart , after a very long time market will make such a big pressure to downside , one more thing which i observe price close at the bottom so that shows next week may be bear still control the market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the trader trades with good tools like the trendline and support and resistance levels and so this will keep trading always safe and profitable and makes trading more safe and less risky, trading with the suitable risk will increase the success rate and keep trading always profitable and so making of money will not be hard and the trader can make money easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    sameeh, Yes these are the best tool for make analysis about trade but i think a trader must have ability to take right decision as well take timely decision is also very important if we want to get success we learn the art of risk management , because a trader if stuck in floating we have stop our opportunity for earning which is i consider negative for trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    GBPUSD

After a long droop toward 1.2684 seller lose confidence and price moving back toward the area of 1.2795 this is a uncertain move market is still downside pressure because all the bullish recovery ended with the bearish side close , from past few month this is the extreme low level market set but that area may consider as a support zone because there are so many H4 candle formed in that area and stop the price to moving downside , RSI show reversal in daily chart because its first time from last droop that show upward movement of price now RSI on H4 candle is at 35.9555 which is above the level of 30 mean price is start moving to upside .
    situation.png

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the trader trades with good tools like the trendline and support and resistance levels and so this will keep trading always safe and profitable and makes trading more safe and less risky, trading with the suitable risk will increase the success rate and keep trading always profitable and so making of money will not be hard and the trader can make money easily.
    tools are not enough to make profit because tool which we can say indicator made up to some strategy or pattern but you need to understand the way market move and analysis manually because tool has fix point to give signal or over views how ever support and resistance is pattern not the tool . RSI and stochastic is tool which is indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Trader must do not mix the use of indicator , these are the best choice for trader to make their trade and same we have good option to work with the technical way of trader , a trader get success with them because he have good knowledge about application of it and have well experience and a trader who lose with it due to lack of patience and practice to get desire results .

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast