Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Started on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy
    I am more focused on chart pattern and trade with naked chart ,my trade is based on support and resistance and trendline strategies .
    Indicator
    I do not much like indicator but minimum i use Moving average and bollinger band , With RSI for find more supportive area on chart .
    Pair for trade
    I mostly like Major currencies and some time metal specially XAUUSD

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I try many time to work with any of the way like fundamental or technical but my conclusion about it that our trade is balanced only if we learn the art of using both in trading that is highly beneficial to trade here , if we believe on our trade ideas that is good if we have some application experience we learn the use of both to get good results in market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    This is a good suggestion but experience trader knows that it is not easy to get knowledge and learning about both of them , trader required lot of efforts and practice on demo account , the positive thing is our efforts never waste if we doing analysis on the basis of of technical and fundamental that will profitable for us in future all trades reason behind is that it is all news about economy are linked to each other that help to make sound analysis about fundamental of market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    XAUUSD

Price is bullish because market break its previous support and resistance zone not market is trading within the 1303 to 1295 level if price break above 1303 then we see more upside pressure , market develop the area as a new support and resistance zone so we need to careful trend is bullish just find the best price from dip and open a long position .
    gold.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    GBPUSD
    It have strong pressure downside from last day and not still is on low side , i am looking for more strong pressure to downside so i open a new trade in selling , i have 1 floating trade from buying at 1.2990 and i have to locked it at a good price until a downside pressure is finished and then i add a buy position for making average to my trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The GBPUSD is on the selling pressures and at the moment it is in the lows or the support and the best thing we could do is to wait for the price to start rising from there so as to come upwards to test the resistance level above which is at the 1.2924 then we can sell again, because in the overall selling market we should wait for the price of the pair to come back up again as to test the resistance then we shall start selling it again, or we could wait for the price to come to the support area so as to start buying.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    It is a good idea but we need to have a plan to make our trade on the basis of technical and fundamental no matter if our trading is within the use of one pair or few pair we should have to take a good decision about the entry in market and for the exit from market these are also important factor which complete our trade ideas to get success .
    well if you really need a plan then go for the technical analysis instead of fundamental because fundamental analysis is advance and difficult to analysis how ever if you get the command in technical analysis then your plan will successful in every pair how ever your plan should have good rhythm to enter in the market and exit of the trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well if you really need a plan then go for the technical analysis instead of fundamental because fundamental analysis is advance and difficult to analysis how ever if you get the command in technical analysis then your plan will successful in every pair how ever your plan should have good rhythm to enter in the market and exit of the trades.
    That is true because we just guess about the price on fundamental there are so many other news and surrounded , in this situation we do not make an accurate statement about price future behavior , in this way technical should became the best option for trading other then the fundamental way of trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    GBPUSD

gbpusd.png

I expect its droop but to check strategy i trapped by market my trade is open from 1.2990 and 1.2905 and still open now market is moving toward 1.2830 which is big decline i just here confuse i have option to close my trade and make a new start with other pair but i still wait here and looking for the price , i am holding my position just because i test a strategy that i want to take advantage of price average movement , now the price is enter in oversold zone in h4 candlestick but its pressure not reverse i locked my position at any level upside and then i close my sell position when the RSI give direction to upside .

trade today.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    GBPUSD

gbpusd.png

I expect its droop but to check strategy i trapped by market my trade is open from 1.2990 and 1.2905 and still open now market is moving toward 1.2830 which is big decline i just here confuse i have option to close my trade and make a new start with other pair but i still wait here and looking for the price , i am holding my position just because i test a strategy that i want to take advantage of price average movement , now the price is enter in oversold zone in h4 candlestick but its pressure not reverse i locked my position at any level upside and then i close my sell position when the RSI give direction to upside .

trade today.jpg
    There is a huge selling pressures on the GBPUSD and I think it is very wrong for someone to start buying this pair at this time because we never know whether it have come to an end of the downward trends and trading against it could be an end to our trading accounts due to the fact that it is really moving downward greatly. Personally, I am going to wait and see if the price is going to start making some upward movement which might lead it towards the testing of the resistance level and if this area holds then I shall start selling it again, this is the best way to make sure that I reduce the rate of losing and fasten the more chances of making money immediately.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    There is a huge selling pressures on the GBPUSD and I think it is very wrong for someone to start buying this pair at this time because we never know whether it have come to an end of the downward trends and trading against it could be an end to our trading accounts due to the fact that it is really moving downward greatly. Personally, I am going to wait and see if the price is going to start making some upward movement which might lead it towards the testing of the resistance level and if this area holds then I shall start selling it again, this is the best way to make sure that I reduce the rate of losing and fasten the more chances of making money immediately.
    Yes There is a big pressure but i am testing few strategies and learn the best use of indicator once i have clear my though i think that will be long term beneficial for me in future trading as i am doing trading on the basis of RSI and i keep eye on all its changes as my previous picture the price show more decline but now i expect some supportive area found here which may be the next upward direction may continue this is not clear right now but it is a first point where market have some support areas .

fresh.png

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast