galadiator copyfx journal with strategy and trade records - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95

Thread: galadiator copyfx journal with strategy and trade records

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

    galadiator copyfx journal with strategy and trade records

    Trader: galadiator https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50248/
    Account number: 5294330
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 110.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50248/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Started on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

    Strategy
    I am more focused on chart pattern and trade with naked chart ,my trade is based on support and resistance and trendline strategies .
    Indicator
    I do not much like indicator but minimum i use Moving average and bollinger band , With RSI for find more supportive area on chart .
    Pair for trade
    I mostly like Major currencies and some time metal specially XAUUSD

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    Attachment 29224
    Here is my running trade in GBPUSD because due to there is not any higher impact news i found a pattern which shows downward pressure so i open a new trade in it with a stoploss of todays high and downward pressure is wide and may be i used breakeven strategy in this trade .

    - - - Updated - - -

    I almost get my profit target because i am right about the downside pressure of the market and its moving very fast toward my target .

    Attachment 29225
    I think we are in the selling pressure on the GBPUSD and the price came upward to test the resistance area which was at the 1.3022 and this level held for now and I I sold at that area and was able to come out with about 20 pips. I believe that we might be seeing another selling mode if the price remain below the 1.3000. The best way to deal with mainly bearish market is to wait for the price to pull upwards as to test the resistance levels and if that area holds then sell it again.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think we are in the selling pressure on the GBPUSD and the price came upward to test the resistance area which was at the 1.3022 and this level held for now and I I sold at that area and was able to come out with about 20 pips. I believe that we might be seeing another selling mode if the price remain below the 1.3000. The best way to deal with mainly bearish market is to wait for the price to pull upwards as to test the resistance levels and if that area holds then sell it again.
    I test a buy in this pair but my expectation was wrong but i am good because i use a stoploss further if prices move under the area of 1.3000-2990 below then i expect more downside pressure of the pair which is highly beneficial to make our plan accurate and easily help to gain profit from market .

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    I test a buy in this pair but my expectation was wrong but i am good because i use a stoploss further if prices move under the area of 1.3000-2990 below then i expect more downside pressure of the pair which is highly beneficial to make our plan accurate and easily help to gain profit from market .
    Testing any buy order on the trade of GBPUSD asset is a missed priority, you should not have traded that. Well, some forex traders are playing smart on the trading of the reversal, but that should not be so early, because the trend of the GBPUSD is still very active and it is still fresh at the same time. If you would trade buy at all, you should let it be next week. I am still expecting more selloff on the GBPUSD this week.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    I test a buy in this pair but my expectation was wrong but i am good because i use a stoploss further if prices move under the area of 1.3000-2990 below then i expect more downside pressure of the pair which is highly beneficial to make our plan accurate and easily help to gain profit from market .
    Gbpusd is bullish trend because as you see in the h4 chart market in on strong support level and most important thing is that on the h4 chart market has made beautiful doji candle which is the clear sign that market will soon start the bullish trend how ever if market will break it then market will bearish violatly.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Today is friday and last working day and i am looking for opportunity but in all the pair i do not get any direction because i trying to find the trend of market and candlestick formation but i didn't get my results , as
    EURUSD
    Now at 1.1226 and todays high is 1.1234 and low is 1.1211 overall moving highly narrowed , market formation is range bound so i am waiting for breakage on any side ,
    GBPUSD
    now at 1.3011 with a high of 1.3025 and low is 1.2995 overall condition is just like eurusd i do not understand why market is not breaking its psychological level round 1.3000 is close below as i expect but still no clear breakout happen .

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    207
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    I am starting my journal from friday night so i have very less time to trade from Monday i update my journal and my desire pair for trading are , GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCAD,EURJPY and XAUUSD these all my basic target for trading and i would like to find the best trade opportunity to earn and update here .
    Good afternoon, keep the spirit to keep on updating this trading journal,
    and if I myself today trade on the EURUSD pair and by using techniques from pivot point indicators, and moving averages, and I am also a type of scalping or long-term trader,
    and I analyze for today the EURUSD pair has begun to show its increase to reach the highest price level today, and my analysis today the EURUSD pair will move 150 pips because it is based on the fundamental news on the US Dollar which is certainly very affects the movement of the EURUSD pair as a whole,

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by nendir View Post
    Good afternoon, keep the spirit to keep on updating this trading journal,
    and if I myself today trade on the EURUSD pair and by using techniques from pivot point indicators, and moving averages, and I am also a type of scalping or long-term trader,
    and I analyze for today the EURUSD pair has begun to show its increase to reach the highest price level today, and my analysis today the EURUSD pair will move 150 pips because it is based on the fundamental news on the US Dollar which is certainly very affects the movement of the EURUSD pair as a whole,
    Its total movement for the day is 40 pips and if we have higher expectation other then the reality then there will be noting helpful for trader , we make our trade plan within the trading movement and our trading is based on solid information , and focused on sources where these news come from this is matter alot .i really want a clear direction of market so that help to get better trade results .

    - - - Updated - - -

    I am planing a new trade in eurusd on the basis of h4 candlestick pattern because last 2 candle shows down ward pressure of the pair , and last candle high shows the pair have not enough strenth to break its resistance so that enforce me to open a new trade for down ward my target is almost 30 pip and my target is also 30 pip . here is chart of eurusd on based on h4 candle .

    https://imgur.com/dVpq1Bk

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by galadiator; 05-10-2019 at 08:40 PM.

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    207
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    I am starting my journal from friday night so i have very less time to trade from Monday i update my journal and my desire pair for trading are , GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCAD,EURJPY and XAUUSD these all my basic target for trading and i would like to find the best trade opportunity to earn and update here .
    congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal, and from the various pairs that you will explain before allowing me to add a little of my analysis to the eurusd pair,
    and after a few days ago the eurusd pair has increased my analysis of the pair pair tomorrow will continue to rise to reach its highest price level, and the right moment for now is the BUY moment with lots that have been calculated before,
    that's my little view of this eurusd pair,
    hopefully in the future you can continue to update this daily trading journal,

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by nendir View Post
    congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal, and from the various pairs that you will explain before allowing me to add a little of my analysis to the eurusd pair,
    and after a few days ago the eurusd pair has increased my analysis of the pair pair tomorrow will continue to rise to reach its highest price level, and the right moment for now is the BUY moment with lots that have been calculated before,
    that's my little view of this eurusd pair,
    hopefully in the future you can continue to update this daily trading journal,
    Yes i try to share my trade and also i open my trade all screenshot i added for the easy understanding i am not always right about my analysis the most important thing in my trading is that i use stoploss and take profit in all my trade that make be better for having good results and it is possible only if we believe in strategy and management system of trade .

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    Today is friday and last working day and i am looking for opportunity but in all the pair i do not get any direction because i trying to find the trend of market and candlestick formation but i didn't get my results , as
    EURUSD
    Now at 1.1226 and todays high is 1.1234 and low is 1.1211 overall moving highly narrowed , market formation is range bound so i am waiting for breakage on any side ,
    GBPUSD
    now at 1.3011 with a high of 1.3025 and low is 1.2995 overall condition is just like eurusd i do not understand why market is not breaking its psychological level round 1.3000 is close below as i expect but still no clear breakout happen .
    Both the EURUSD and GBPUSD where in a bullish trend in the morning of the London sessions and all we would have done was to find the right support to start buying them. For example the EURUSD would have giving us good buying level at the support which was at the 1.1218 and followed it to the resistance area which was at the 1.1250 more than 30 pips. Also, the GBPUSD would have given us good opportunity to start buying it at the 1.3014 and followed it to the resistance level which was at the 1.3046 which was above the same 30 pips too. In all bullish market trend we should always find the right support and start buying it for the risks to be reduced greatly.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •