galadiator copyfx journal with strategy and trade records - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 95

Thread: galadiator copyfx journal with strategy and trade records

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

    galadiator copyfx journal with strategy and trade records

    Trader: galadiator https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50248/
    Account number: 5294330
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 110.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50248/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Started on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

    Strategy
    I am more focused on chart pattern and trade with naked chart ,my trade is based on support and resistance and trendline strategies .
    Indicator
    I do not much like indicator but minimum i use Moving average and bollinger band , With RSI for find more supportive area on chart .
    Pair for trade
    I mostly like Major currencies and some time metal specially XAUUSD

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    many trader do not use risk management due to lack of knowledge but i am aware of the reality so i try to use it well in my all trading .
    Most times some of the novice forex traders are not using the good money management due to the fact that they are not willing to wait for the time it takes to build up a large trading account and they are not patience enough to trade the right way because it would always take time and more hard work, but the key to making it in the field of forex trading market has always been through sticking with risk management or trading according to the size of your trading account. I wished I had the information that I have now, I would have saved myself from so many hurts which came through blowing out so many trading accounts.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    I am planing a new trade in gbpjpy pair only on the basis of technical , i open trade because market is moving with downside pressure and a previous long bearish candle and further push next candle is also down side i open a position in selling at 144.73 with a stoploss of 145.40(bigger But it is logical level) and target of 144.20 areas .

    charttt.jpg

    my trade
    trade.jpg

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    I am planing a new trade in gbpjpy pair only on the basis of technical , i open trade because market is moving with downside pressure and a previous long bearish candle and further push next candle is also down side i open a position in selling at 144.73 with a stoploss of 145.40(bigger But it is logical level) and target of 144.20 areas .

    charttt.jpg

    my trade
    trade.jpg
    wll before enter in the market you must sure why you are enter and why you will gonna exit .. just trend is no enough to enter in the market how ever you have taken entry in gbpjpy which look in the range 146.91 to 144.10 once market break these level then market will decide the new trend how ever market in on support level as well so your trade can go in float loss.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    I close my trade in profit but i do not get the full advantage because i sell around the area of 144.73 and now market is moving around 143.90 this is a confirm move show the downside pressure , but i booked profit earlier due to my own reason , tomorrow i look into again in this pair for having our trade perfectly applied .


    and chart shows a support area previously also hold and i expect more droop after that support area break if not break then we see again 144.90 on chart . i wait for tomorrow for new decision for trade but here is my expectation about the pair ,

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Its so much better and effective trade you have planned but it is too bad for trader to close trade in running profits , as you said you close in downward trend , the best strategy at that time which most of trader used is breakeven strategy mean , once your trade in profit you move your stoploss at the entry point in case of market reverse there is no loss for you but on the other hand you can hold your profitable position too long .

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Its so much better and effective trade you have planned but it is too bad for trader to close trade in running profits , as you said you close in downward trend , the best strategy at that time which most of trader used is breakeven strategy mean , once your trade in profit you move your stoploss at the entry point in case of market reverse there is no loss for you but on the other hand you can hold your profitable position too long .
    I think you are right now this pair is moving extremely downside so if i used your idea i have big profits in my account , i try to apply in next of my trade and it is also a positive point that we have to increase our point of breakeven step by step in our favor for example there is a difference of 40 pip in current price and breakeven price as moving down side our profitability should also increased .

    - - - Updated - - -

    chart 1.jpg

    From above chart about gbpjpy i am again in favor that market will more droop because it is moving down side the support level and previous low level of 143.76 and its h4 candle also showing down side because last few candle all are bearish , but further push we see only if the area of 143.50-40 break in next few hour in current h4 candles otherwise may this area should be hold here .

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    trader open.jpg
    Here is my running trade in GBPUSD because due to there is not any higher impact news i found a pattern which shows downward pressure so i open a new trade in it with a stoploss of todays high and downward pressure is wide and may be i used breakeven strategy in this trade .

    - - - Updated - - -

    I almost get my profit target because i am right about the downside pressure of the market and its moving very fast toward my target .

    trader 3.jpg

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    trader open.jpg
    Here is my running trade in GBPUSD because due to there is not any higher impact news i found a pattern which shows downward pressure so i open a new trade in it with a stoploss of todays high and downward pressure is wide and may be i used breakeven strategy in this trade .

    - - - Updated - - -

    I almost get my profit target because i am right about the downside pressure of the market and its moving very fast toward my target .

    trader 3.jpg
    Hi gladiator, you are wrong about the high impact news, there was no high news for GBP today, all what we are seeing with that forex asset is as a results of the technical pattern on the chart. I saw it when this asset starts moving down yesterday, but it corrected itself upwards, but could not go back above 1.3070, that was why it moved down today. It will be moving down the more, and the long term target is at 1.2867.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Hi gladiator, you are wrong about the high impact news, there was no high news for GBP today, all what we are seeing with that forex asset is as a results of the technical pattern on the chart. I saw it when this asset starts moving down yesterday, but it corrected itself upwards, but could not go back above 1.3070, that was why it moved down today. It will be moving down the more, and the long term target is at 1.2867.
    I was able to get good profit out of the GBPUSD yesterday, it was so clear that this market will be falling when it breaks below 1.384 since 2 days ago, that is when it has being coming down with some restrictive force. It actually get to play down the most yesterday, but was unable to stay below 1.3000 psychological level. I will be looking for more opportunity to sell this market, but this will only be when it stays under 1.3000 point.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Hi gladiator, you are wrong about the high impact news
    yes i mention in my last post above because when there is no fundamental in market we expect price are moving in a single direction , slowly but market never break its trend so i get advantage of such nature of market .
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    below 1.3000 psychological level
    Yes its a big psychological level yesterday market break it but never hold ,i open a sell position only market break its last day low 1.2984 and any h4 candle close below the 1.2990 then market will move further downside with more pressure .

    - - - Updated - - -

    GBPUSD
    There is a small opportunity in gbpusd pair because it is holding lastday and todays low so i expect market hold psychological level at 1.3000 so i just open a trade with stoploss of 1.2980 and my take profit is at 1.3057 and my entry is at 1.3007,
    gbppusd.jpg

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •