Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Started on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy
    I am more focused on chart pattern and trade with naked chart ,my trade is based on support and resistance and trendline strategies .
    Indicator
    I do not much like indicator but minimum i use Moving average and bollinger band , With RSI for find more supportive area on chart .
    Pair for trade
    I mostly like Major currencies and some time metal specially XAUUSD

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Now I think we have our reversal coming our way on the GBPUSD because the trending trading indicators that I have have changed their direction and this trading tools is so powerful that each time they changed their direction market would always go with them, but I would like to start seeing the price by Monday to retrace some of the points taken over on Friday. So the level I am watching for possible buying trades is the 1.2604-00 and if this area holds then we shall start seeing more of the bullish movement on this pair and the first possible trading target I am looking at is the 1.2650 and 1.2700.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    For traders to get better results with their trading at times, they will get to mix indicators together, there is nothing bad about that. What I expect from traders is to make sure that they mix their indicators together in the correct measures, that is how it will work well for the trader. This is what I see as confirmation trading strategy.
    It is good if we are using mix of indicator with trend and and find the zone of overbought and oversold , it will be the best option for trader to be successful we most of time follow the desire not follow the need of market so our taken step in favor of market understanding and on that basis we develop our trading ideas in right of the way .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    @Penuelophir, we should be getting ready for the buy of GBP USD only if price can succeed in closing above 1.2700 that is the gauge that I have set before I can confirm that the buying has already started, I don't want to be caught in another wrong set of trading like I did last week, GBP USD is going to be bullish very soon if this condition has been met, hence I will wait until that happens.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is expected in next week may be in its first day or maximum next day , because it is close according to roboforex at 1.2628 that show an upward pressure seller are not good for push it to downside , so open from higher then make a big downside low and recover all its movement to upside that show some support zone above 1.2600 level.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    @Penuelophir, we should be getting ready for the buy of GBP USD only if price can succeed in closing above 1.2700 that is the gauge that I have set before I can confirm that the buying has already started, I don't want to be caught in another wrong set of trading like I did last week, GBP USD is going to be bullish very soon if this condition has been met, hence I will wait until that happens.
    Yes mate! This is because the market have started changing direction and even all my trend indicators have changed direction too, but I would be waiting for the price to get pull downwards to test the support area at the 1.2600-05 before I would start buying it and I think the first possible trading target is the 1.2700 and if that area is broken then we might be heading for the next one which is at the 1.2750 to 1.2800. Like I have always said, the important thing in the field of forex trading is finding out where the price is heading and following it.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910