Crypto team - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crypto team

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206
    Hello, guys who trade cryptocurrency!
    Here you can discuss your trading plan and post your trading reports.

The contest rules

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0
    Oh great,,i just go sleep and iam let my order on EOSUSD still opening, i hope my balance wil growing significanly. But when iam wake up, iam very surprise because i have get a stop out :D. Then iam open order again btcusd i just get a little profit and i close it order. And then iam back open EOSUSD again but in less than 2 hour, iam get stop out again :D. I think crypto have a moving pattern that very different with currency,,all my prediction is very not accurated :D
    Now i just try open order with hope my balance can be back again to $5000 :D
    EOSUSDH1.png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    Yesterday night I opened a purchase order in BCH/USD. And I found that there was a big bullish move that happened.

Reasons for entry:-

1. Upward trend with 4 hours chart.
    2-Prices Top Kumo-span Cloud.
    3. Prices above the simple moving average of 200.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Oh great,,i just go sleep and iam let my order on EOSUSD still opening, i hope my balance wil growing significanly. But when iam wake up, iam very surprise because i have get a stop out :D. Then iam open order again btcusd i just get a little profit and i close it order. And then iam back open EOSUSD again but in less than 2 hour, iam get stop out again :D. I think crypto have a moving pattern that very different with currency,,all my prediction is very not accurated :D
    Now i just try open order with hope my balance can be back again to $5000 :D
    EOSUSDH1.png
    I wish you all the best, my friend, and you can compensate for all your losses. And make a big profit. And I wish all the best for all the friends with us on the team so our team can win

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    I made my profit from the first trades i made with my cryptocurrency trading with this contest, this is awesome for me. I made this profit in less than 24 hours, and it is almost double of the capital i opened the demo trading with. I will not trade anymore until Monday, i have seen that it is possible that there is a retracement with cryptocurrencies, that will be hard for me to trade the further buy in that case. I am happy for this.

closed trade.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Good evening, i finally closed my trade on Ethereum after about 3 days of waiting for it to be in profit. Ethereum went up so much today, and i regret that i did not trade this order with huge lot size, i would have made more than 200% profit in that single trade.

status.jpg

In anticipation of the reversal against the trend on Ethereum, i have opened some sets of sell orders. With the level at which the Ethereum rose, it is sure that it will reverse, i made that sell trade because of that.

My sell order details:

Asset: Ethereum
    Order number: I opened 14 orders as shown in my attached image below
    The volume of transactions: 50 volume each
    The entry point of the transaction: It varies as shown in my attached picture below
    Stop Loss and Take Profit: None
    Risk per trade in the deposit currency: $350

trade.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    It is really unexpected situation from my side. Once I had 7K profit now ends in series of losses. Whatever it happens. My latest closed and open trade details given in the following screen shots. I am still trading though my balance is very very low. Keep trading and don't lose hope my cryptocurrency team mates....

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    I have cut off my break ever since my last trade on the contest, i did not trade to avert making mistakes. Now, i have seen a good pattern on the bullish trend on Litecoin through the use of my trendline strategy on the 4 hour time frame. I actually entered 18 different trades, and i am getting used to the cryptocurrency now, it is working rightly for me more than i ever believed it could. So, i don't regret been in this Crypto team.

trade ltc.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 19
    Today its been the 6th day after this demo contest account have been created and here are my report of trading so far

Ticker currency pair:
    1> BTCUSD sell
    2> BTCUSD sell
    3> DSHUSD buy

Order number from the terminal:
    > 230400677
    > 230400796
    > 230795642

Volume of transactions:
    > 15.00
    > 10.00
    > 1.00

Entry point of the transaction:
    1> BTCUSD 8153.50
    2> BTCUSD 8146.20
    3> DSHUSD 155.30

Stop Loss and Take Profit:
    1> BTCUSD [SL none], [Tp closed @ 7988.4 before target of 7881.36] {closed}
    2> BTCUSD [Sl none], [Tp closed @ 7988.4 before target of 7881.36] {closed}
    3> DSHUSD [SL 150.06], [TP 160.37].

Risk per trade in the deposit currency:
    > HIGH
    > HIGH
    > LOW

Screenshot graphics with levels of entry / stop loss / take profit:

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I open trade on etheur today because its hold its daily breakout and also its price is now at trend line support which is offer me to open a buying trade. Its trend is also bullish from past some days and I think its a good opportunity for me to buy it with target previous high price of this currency.
    zaingj.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 19
    i made some trades with the Btcusd and Dshusd. i was not patient enough to wait it could have reached take profits today but due to impatient i had to still exit those trades yesterday. I think there is more room for selling trades with Cryptocurrenies.

Ticker currency pair:
    1> BTCUSD sell
    2 DSHUSD sell

Order number from the terminal:
    > 231166980
    > 231167197
    Volume of transactions:
    > 1.00
    > 1.00

Entry point of the transaction:
    1> BTCUSD 7953.60
    2> DSHUSD 166.09

Risk per trade in the deposit currency:

Screenshot graphics with levels of entry / stop loss / take profit:

Profit is now 2924.58
    my overall balance is pecked at 7924.58

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    First I open a sell trade on Lite coin which trend is down side and I earn some pips earning from that trade because chart are tell us about the trend of that currency.
    contest abhil.jpg

Then Lite coin is reach to its previous bottom where I find a good buying trade and my that trade is going good in my favor because you can see its many time goes up side from that price level. I take this opportunity and today my patience is give me good earning. The main thing is traders patience which is give us good earning and we also need to take some big risk which are give us good pips earning.
    Below my analysis picture is attached and also my trades profit and my final balance today is 21929.50.

abhil trade 2nd.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast