Metal team - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Metal team

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 769
    Given: 206
    Hello, guys who trade metals!
    Here you can discuss your trading plan and post your trading reports.

The contest rules

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 95
    I urge all metals team members to start trading now. Crypto team is way ahead than us and there is very small time remaining in the contest. Trade carefully and do scalping trades. Long term trades are not suitable for this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    XAGUSD
    16/5/19
    Order # 3
    Terminal Order # 230602894
    Vol: 8.0
    Entry: 14.712
    Order: Buy
    Exit: 14.499 By forced stop out

17/5/19
    Order # 1
    Terminal Order # 230730323
    Vol: 3.0
    Entry: 14.462
    Order: Buy
    Exit: 14.460

Entry & Exit: Surprise movement in XAGUSD made me greedy and idea came into my mind to trade against the big move and earn abnormal profits. In past week xagusd made such moves by covering the previous candle in next hourly candle. If i had used SL i would have not faced such loss. Result -8520 & -30

This is my trade report for 16 & 17 May 2019.

XAGUSD

20/5/19
    Order # 1
    Terminal Order # 230917429
    Vol: 3.0
    Entry: 14.465
    Order: Sell
    Exit: 14.446

20/5/19
    Order # 2
    Terminal Order # 230928721
    Vol: 0.3
    Entry: 14.441
    Order: Sell
    Exit: 14.446

Entry & Exit: It has been in my fate that when i lose one trade i start losing more maybe that loss strikes my mind and i loose concentration. This trade was wrong and i lost full day because of it. I expected pullback on 16 & 17 but it did not pull back. When i expected continuity of trend it pulled back up.
    Result: +285 & -7.5

This is full report of 20/5/19.

Untitled224.jpg

Not allowed!
    Copy trades at just 10% of profit. Limited time offer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4
    Wish you good luck guys

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Scalping trade gone bad. Silver moves only during U.S session. It drowned last week on same day of the week and did opposite (went up) yesterday again on same day of the week. I should have been careful and should have noted that fact earlier. Wishing good luck to other participants in the team. I hope our team will win. Trade carefully guys today is the last day of the contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    I open a trade on silver which is shows its up trend because its become strong and does not move to more down side which is reason I decide to open a long trade on it and today its gives me good profit and I earn some pips earning on it. I have limited time which is reason I do not concentrate on my trades which is reason I make a small profit but next time I must trade with fully concentration.

stable profit trades.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    This contest was not very successful for me due to lack of time and I was confused a few times. I have got a stop loss at the beginning of contest and later I had to recover from losses. I have traded mainly with Gold and as I was not very patient so I closed my positions too early. The final result is 459,71 USD profit or about 9 percent. My results are attached.
    robocontest.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    I trade on gold on last week and its move in my favor because I see its price is not breakout the 1270 level and move above that level three days and finally on Thursday its start to move up side and move upto 1285 and I expect its movement more upside upto 1291 but unfortunately its stop move more upside and move silent on friday but my over all result is some profit in my account and last balance after close my trade on gold is 6173 and my profit is 1173$.

wechss.png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    After stopping out week before last one, i had overall a splendid week. Because it was a series of non stop profitable trades. Unfortunately last trade before the end of contest was unsuccessful and i had to close it in loss so that i could cover losses. I was unable to do it because of slow market on last day of the trading week. However, i enjoyed this contest really much and i hope to see more contests of this nature in future. Thanks a lot Roboforex and Roboforum staff.

My trade history for last week.
    S.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234