RoboForex free VPS + sPhantom - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: RoboForex free VPS + sPhantom

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question RoboForex free VPS + sPhantom

Did anybody test / used sPhantom EA: __________ , on RoboForex VPS?

I'm asking this, because in VPS Rules it says:

We only grant access to our trading servers and websites, other Internet resources won’t be available. However, you may download and install to VPS server any software necessary for trading.

And sPhantom dev said:

sPhantom is an Expert Advisor which receives the entry points from our server. This makes us sure all clients would have the same result as us.

Our Server side EA is automatic but our fundamental analysts controls the direction of the trades based on the currency news.

I don't want to invest in it, and find out it doesn't work on RoboForex VPS.

What do you think?

Regards,
    Alex.

- - - Updated - - -

I also filed a ticket about signals, and got a reply that MT4 signals are available (which require connection to MetaQuotes servers).

So sPhantom could also work. Any help is appreciated.

2013/12/26 18:00:33 - Helga A
    Hello,

MT4 signals are available in our VPS server.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions.

You can contact us via ticket or via on-line chat https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/

Sincerely yours,

RoboForex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    I anticipate it will be a acceptable footfall for VPS annual holders to get benefited by the s apparition chargeless account as the Robo Forex itself is application that for them but anyhow be accurate on use because EA's are sometimes banishment added losses than gains, so get accustomed with it afore using.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My dear friends I think it will be a good step for VPS account holders to get benefited by the s phantom free service as the Robo Forex itself is using that for them but anyway be careful on use because EA's are sometimes forcing more losses than gains, so get familiar with it before using.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My dear sir I think it will be a good step for VPS account holders to get benefited by the s phantom free service as the Robo Forex itself is using that for them but anyway be careful on use because EA's are sometimes forcing more losses than gains, so get familiar with it before using.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    be careful as trader for every steps you take in the market because money is not easy to come by.If you started following them then you will never running out of creating new new demo accounts.I will also suggest you ROBO FOREX VPS service and then its not necessary to pay dollars as per month.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    First of all I want to know whether it is free of cost or I have to pay for it. If it is free of cost, then I can think over the issue. I have no such intention to purchase any robot. Manual trading is better that robotic trading, so why I will try my trading with robot? Through manual trading it will be easier to learn forex trade quickly. I want to sustain in this market in the long run, so I have chosen manual trading system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I believe it will likely be a great action with regard to VPS customers to obtain benefited through the uses phantom free of charge support since the Robo Foreign exchange by itself is actually utilizing which on their behalf however anyhow be cautious upon make use of simply because EA's are occasionally making much more deficits compared to increases, therefore obtain acquainted with this prior to utilizing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    You will be cautious because speculator for every actions people consider on the market because income is not simple come across. Although i must state you are far too been cautious with this. This VPS on the roboforex works just as other VPS, This sPhantom will definitely help the item after you know the right adjustments.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    VPS is very impotant if want to use EA robot to trade automatically, this vps just like a computer system that virtually clone all function of computer system that run remotely so we can trade for 24 hour and we can still get asleep when we have to take a rest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    my opinion you as a trader should be careful in every single step you taken in market because we get the money not in easy way we keep writing and writing to get some Capital to trade with, and actually I don't have any idea about VPS and sPHantom and I do not like to trading with any Expert Adviser if I can trade manually

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I find it very difficult to be involved in the use of software of any sort because I believe that the performance of any robot or software or whatsoever you call call it depends solely on the understanding of the designer.It is better for any individual to develop his or her own strategy that will stand the test of time.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast