RoboForex free VPS + sPhantom - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: RoboForex free VPS + sPhantom

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question RoboForex free VPS + sPhantom

Did anybody test / used sPhantom EA: __________ , on RoboForex VPS?

I'm asking this, because in VPS Rules it says:

We only grant access to our trading servers and websites, other Internet resources won’t be available. However, you may download and install to VPS server any software necessary for trading.

And sPhantom dev said:

sPhantom is an Expert Advisor which receives the entry points from our server. This makes us sure all clients would have the same result as us.

Our Server side EA is automatic but our fundamental analysts controls the direction of the trades based on the currency news.

I don't want to invest in it, and find out it doesn't work on RoboForex VPS.

What do you think?

Regards,
    Alex.

- - - Updated - - -

I also filed a ticket about signals, and got a reply that MT4 signals are available (which require connection to MetaQuotes servers).

So sPhantom could also work. Any help is appreciated.

2013/12/26 18:00:33 - Helga A
    Hello,

MT4 signals are available in our VPS server.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions.

You can contact us via ticket or via on-line chat https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/

Sincerely yours,

RoboForex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    You should be careful as trader for every steps you can take in the market because money is not easy to come by. But i must say that you are too been careful on this. The VPS of the roboforex will work just like other VPS. The sPhantom will surely work with it when you know the right settings.So RoboForex free VPS + sPhantom for every body.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    it will be a outstanding stage for VPS associates to get assisted by the s phantom 100 % 100 % free assistance as the Robo Forex dealing itself is using that for them but anyway be careful on use because EA's are sometimes forcing more problems than advantages, so get familiar with it before using.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    we have to know the performance of robots we used first because if not we can be in trouble with this when the robot do not work properly so it will make we loss our money, but the good service of VPS will us so much. VPS not help in trading but we always beware with the bad robots.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    I also like to focus on well manual trading rather than any expert adviser trading system our own knowledge is best than nay other robot so please don't use any expert adviser in forex but if you want to stick with expert adviser and want to choose a good vps service then I will also suggest you ROBO FOREX VPS service and then its not necessary to pay dollars as per month bases to other party.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Well.You need to take necessary steps to make profit from the market either by manual trading or trading with EA.Your single mistake in decisions can take your all in the trading. As I have come to know,VPS-sPhantom is working properly and going to make profit from trading several times.So you can try this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    hello dear thanks for the nice info about the roboforex VPS free service but i am just now hear about that, so and i am trying to make some capital then i am use that for EA use, so hope its very good support me and i am all time connected with the roboforex. i am copy the address for later use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i read in the forex brokers condition for the use expert advisors that the trader must have at least 300usd. I want to ask know if a trader can enjoy the phanton EA once the free VPS service is active. then, can an activated VPS be retained after the activation even if the account balance falls bellow 300USD.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My dear friends i didn't test it but i have checked some data with my fxbook that is really good to me . this sphantom is really going to making a good money day by day . there are many trading ea which aren't able to do this money making . from that sense . that result is too cool and the result was valid and i can say that the result this this sphantom will be good .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Sorry friend but not like the use of robot for trading many trader like robo trading but I only suggest manual trading system I am very new in this business but still I think that robots are not a good way to make money in forex we should use our own brain and experience in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I'm sure it will likely be a great step intended for VPS members to have benefited with the utes phantom free of charge service since the Robo Forex alone is actually utilizing in which for the children nevertheless in any case be careful on use simply because EA's are often forcing more cutbacks compared to results, thus obtain accustomed to the idea just before utilizing.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast